[BETA] Advanced Points System v.0.9.2

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Ideas Centre
Ladysarajane

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.8.1

Post by Ladysarajane »

On your includes/constants.php file
Find:

Code: Select all

define('ACCT_HIST_TABLE', $table_prefix.'account_hist');
And replace with :

Code: Select all

define('ACCT_HIST_TABLE', $table_prefix . 'account_hist');
Double check your edits on "language/en/common.php" seems like you missed copying part of it or something there.

And as for " [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /points_install/install_check.php on line 377: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()"

It is a reported bug.
When all else fails, read the instructions
automaty

Post by automaty »

OK, constants.php file i fixed. Thanks

I do not understand, is done well. but the error still shows:
Checking file edits...
The following files do not seem to be edited:
phpbb_root_path/language/en/common.php - 'NOT_BANK' => 'Payouttime is too short.',
and still not see "LOGS" TAB
Ladysarajane

Post by Ladysarajane »

I am not sure, but for some reason it cannot find that line in your includes/constants.php edits.
Get a fresh file and try editing it again.

Also with the logs tab, make sure you go to ACP->Permissons->Group Permissions and edit each group permission by clicking the drop down tab and click on submit-> go to Advance Permissions->Points and enabling the logs. By default they are all set to No including the admins permissions.
When all else fails, read the instructions
automaty

Post by automaty »

I know. I have the Permissons set well. It is still not see "LOGS"...:/

And where I can set how many points user get for the post? I do not see this anywhere.
Kill me today this mod...
1234homie

Post by 1234homie »

automaty wrote:And where I can set how many points user get for the post? I do not see this anywhere.
Acp -> Forums -> Manage and in this you can set points per topic / post
Last edited by 1234homie on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
MMDJ

Post by MMDJ »

Well Adrian i am sorry that you felt my post on your support forum wa snot correct but i was genuinely offering a FREE writiung service to you ...in return all i wanted was a little help from you on installing thi smod. not a promotion of any service but just a you tell me how to install and i will write for free an install text. in english for idiots. like me. so banning me from your development forum for this reason is a bit strange? to say the least. i already e mailed you and i hope you respond. still its a great mod and deserves credit. i just want to be able to use it and also contribute to its success. it is entirely up to you my friend :?
Allen048

Post by Allen048 »

automaty wrote:I know. I have the Permissons set well. It is still not see "LOGS"...:/

And where I can set how many points user get for the post? I do not see this anywhere.
There are setting for the amount of points in the setting tab for the points mod in the ACP and also in forum tab for each forum.
Adrian1

Post by Adrian1 »

MMDJ wrote:Well Adrian i am sorry that you felt my post on your support forum wa snot correct but i was genuinely offering a FREE writiung service to you ...in return all i wanted was a little help from you on installing thi smod. not a promotion of any service but just a you tell me how to install and i will write for free an install text. in english for idiots. like me. so banning me from your development forum for this reason is a bit strange? to say the least. i already e mailed you and i hope you respond. still its a great mod and deserves credit. i just want to be able to use it and also contribute to its success. it is entirely up to you my friend :?
I will un-ban you... maybe i have not understand your intention...
RPG MOD for phpbb3
brandon_0007

Post by brandon_0007 »

You have deposited 100 Points into your bank account
Your new balance is 330.
Leaving you with 0.81999999999999 Points on hand.
The real amount was 0.89 on hand. Why is it doing that?
~gcc~

Post by ~gcc~ »

When I allow someone to access the admin control panel, he automatically can edit the points for all members. I did not set any permissions for editing points, but all members who have access to the ACP also have permission to change points.
I don't know if this was intended, but it seemed strange to me.
brandon_0007

Post by brandon_0007 »

I have updated from v.0.8.0-b to v.0.8.1, so I think. I'm not even sure anymore. I have disabled donations in the .mod panel, but it's still showing up for users and myself. I'm about to just edit the button out of the script. :lol:

Enable Donation Mod: No
Display top donors : No

I'm nut sure what the problem is.
dr aj

Post by dr aj »

When will this be complete?

Becaue my friend tried to install it and it stuffed up the whole forum. We had to restore.
wolfman24

Post by wolfman24 »

so your friend didn't do it the right way. Follow the instructions
Adrian1

Post by Adrian1 »

dr aj wrote:When will this be complete?

Becaue my friend tried to install it and it stuffed up the whole forum. We had to restore.
I dont now whai you have this problem.. but i think what you have not make all edits.
brandon_0007 wrote:I have updated from v.0.8.0-b to v.0.8.1, so I think. I'm not even sure anymore. I have disabled donations in the .mod panel, but it's still showing up for users and myself. I'm about to just edit the button out of the script. :lol:

Enable Donation Mod: No
Display top donors : No

I'm nut sure what the problem is.
In the next version 0.8.3, i ill fix that.
Also the donation component will be removed and posted as an addon.
~gcc~ wrote:When I allow someone to access the admin control panel, he automatically can edit the points for all members. I did not set any permissions for editing points, but all members who have access to the ACP also have permission to change points.
I don't know if this was intended, but it seemed strange to me.
This was intended. But i will remove tis in the next version.

New site: http://phpbbgods.org
RPG MOD for phpbb3
daGrevis

Re: [BETA] Points System v.0.8.2

Post by daGrevis »

Ok, phpbbGods.org isnt ready yet, and will be available in this week, i think...
All new MODs versions, new MODs and addons to APS MODs will be available there... ;)
If you have idea, let me know it, my email is [email protected] and skype - daGrevis...
Certanly, you can tell your ideas to Adrian, too...

phpbbGods.org second leader, daGrevis... Indeed... :D

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”