Forum Looks Different In Internet Explorer

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Ideas Centre
ElvisAaron

Forum Looks Different In Internet Explorer

Post by ElvisAaron »

After working quite alot on my forum "customizing" it. I noticed that it looks different in IE than what it does in FF. In FF it looks the way I want it to but in IE it looks out of whack. Anyone else experiencing this? And, if so, is there a way to fix it? Here's the link to my forum (please don't pay too much attention to it because it's not done lol) http://elvicities.com/~elvisfootage/forum/
ChrisRLG
Former Team Member

Re: Forum Looks Different In Internet Explorer

Post by ChrisRLG »

This looks like a style issue - I will move this topic to the styles support and discussion forum.
phpBB: The All Important Rules - Bertie Bear 3.0 - No support via PM system - use the forums please.
phpBB v2: Retirement (1/1/2009) : phpBB v3: Read Me Topic - Custom BBCodes - Support Template
Matthew 7:7"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and a door will be opened to you."
My Links: MS MVP (Consumer Security) - Malware Removal:University - Own Forum: Custom BBCode testing
prototech
Former Team Member

Post by prototech »

Can you be a bit more specific? What exactly looks different? :)
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.
ChrisRLG
Former Team Member

Post by ChrisRLG »

this is what I see with IE7

The 'corner' and edges of the boxes are distorted. Particularly on the right hand side.
Attachments
elvisfootage.jpg
elvisfootage.jpg (135.54 KiB) Viewed 557 times
phpBB: The All Important Rules - Bertie Bear 3.0 - No support via PM system - use the forums please.
phpBB v2: Retirement (1/1/2009) : phpBB v3: Read Me Topic - Custom BBCodes - Support Template
Matthew 7:7"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and a door will be opened to you."
My Links: MS MVP (Consumer Security) - Malware Removal:University - Own Forum: Custom BBCode testing

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”