Milestone Congratulations

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
MartectX
Translator

Re: Milestone Congratulations

Post by MartectX » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Note that some styles are incompatible with proSilver instructions but require the use of the installation instructions given in subsilver2.xml. Just try those steps for your other style and you'll see very soon if it's subSilver-based or proSilver-based.

Also do not forget to purge the cache after changing template files!

BarryARob

Post by BarryARob » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:52 pm

so do I have to retrack what I have done or can I leave it and do another install for the sub?
Ok I have went to the styles and checked on them they are based from the subsilver2 style
ok i am going to from here start from scratch as I have not got too much in my board right now any just too save me from getting confused.
I will be using black pearl based from subsilver2 for my style I guess I will use the subsilver2 as an alternate style for my users change when they want.
I also will be using en, en_us, and es for my languages I noticed you had the en and de do you have the translations for the other 2 languages I am wanting I am not realy concerned about the en_us as it pritty much is I dentical to the en language?

so do you have any sugestions to make this installation eas :ugeek: ier

BarryARob

Post by BarryARob » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:38 pm

Hey I got it working now on black pearl but I have a question look where my pointer is at how do I remove that little bit of code?
[img]ScreenHunter_02%20Mar.%2016%2016.33.gif[/img]
Attachments
ScreenHunter_02 Mar. 16 16.33.gif
ScreenHunter_02 Mar. 16 16.33.gif (81.16 KiB) Viewed 673 times

MartectX
Translator

Post by MartectX » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:07 pm

BarryARob wrote:do you have the translations for the other 2 languages
Sorry, only English and German are provided by me. A French translation can be found in this very thread.
BarryARob wrote:Hey I got it working now on black pearl but I have a question look where my pointer is at how do I remove that little bit of code?
OPEN index_body.html

INLINE FIND

Code: Select all

<br />
INLINE REPLACE WITH

<br />

BarryARob

Post by BarryARob » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:38 pm

Ok I got that I am going to work on the translation in Spanish (mexican)
for this I kinda got the gist of it so long as I dont change the actual code and just change the parts that print the word on the board is this correct?
I should be able to look at the 2 languages you have provided and be able to tell what need changing

MartectX
Translator

Post by MartectX » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:55 am

BarryARob wrote:Ok I got that I am going to work on the translation in Spanish (mexican)
for this I kinda got the gist of it so long as I dont change the actual code and just change the parts that print the word on the board is this correct?
Basically the language file ist built this way:

'LANGUAGE_VARIABLE' => 'Here is the translation of whatever the variable means',
'NEXT_VARIABLE' => 'Once again, here is the translation',
Do not change the capitalized variable names, only what's after the arrow. And be careful to use an editor that can save in UTF-8 without BOM, for example Notepad++ fpr Windows.

When you're finished you may post your translation here for others to use!

sunnyebiz

Post by sunnyebiz » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:34 pm

I installed all the mod successfully,But when In the Admin Control Panel navigate to System -> Module Management -> Administration Control Panel -> .MODs(*) I slect this mod to turn ctegory into module

The folloewing error comes please guide me further

Warning
Unable to turn category into module. Please remove/move all children before performing this action.

MartectX
Translator

Post by MartectX » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Please follow the guide exactly. You probably made some mistake creating the ACP module.

chazlawyer

Post by chazlawyer » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:00 am

chazlawyer wrote:having a problem getting the history/milestones page to load properly. simply shows some code on the page instead of a table of results. any thoughts? thanks in advance. For reference, my site is http://www.emergencypreparationforum.com

MartectX wrote: Upload milestones.html and refresh your template.

I've re-uploaded the milestones.html file and still no improvement. Any other suggestions?

MartectX
Translator

Post by MartectX » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:52 am

Hm. It displays milestones.html when executing milestones.php. While this error is interesting I have no idea what could cause this. You'll have to wait for an expert in phpBB3's mechanics to answer your question.

BarryARob

Post by BarryARob » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:46 am

I have the translation finnished now should I upload it here or not?

MartectX
Translator

Post by MartectX » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:56 am

BarryARob wrote:I have the translation finnished now should I upload it here or not?
Please post the contents of your language's /mod directory's info_acp_milestone_congratulations.php and milestone_congratulations.php file here (in

boxes). [url=http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=7567155#p7567155]Compare to this post.[/url]

Please note that I will only include the files once the situation warrants a new version of Milestone Congratulations but meanwhile I will link to all translations from my first post in this thread.

BarryARob

Post by BarryARob » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:08 am

Spanish translation

milestone_congratulations:

<?php

/**
* milestone_congratulations.php [Spanish]
* Translation by Barbra Careballo
* @package - "Milestone Congratulations"
* @version $Id: milestone_congratulations.php 5 2008-09-21 MartectX $
* @copyright (C)2008, MartectX ( http://mods.martectx.de/ )
* @license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GNU Public License 
*/

/**
* DO NOT CHANGE
*/
if (!defined('IN_PHPBB'))
{
	exit;
}

if (empty($lang) || !is_array($lang))
{
	$lang = array();
}

// DEVELOPERS PLEASE NOTE
//
// All language files should use UTF-8 as their encoding and the files must not contain a BOM.
//
// Placeholders can now contain order information, e.g. instead of
// 'Page %s of %s' you can (and should) write 'Page %1$s of %2$s', this allows
// translators to re-order the output of data while ensuring it remains correct
//
// You do not need this where single placeholders are used, e.g. 'Message %d' is fine
// equally where a string contains only two placeholders which are used to wrap text
// in a url you again do not need to specify an order e.g., 'Click %sHERE%s' is fine
//
// Some characters you may want to copy&paste:
// ’ » “ ” …
//

$lang = array_merge($lang, array(
	'MILESTONE_TITLE'	=> 'Felicidades por el Alcance',
	'MILESTONE_ERROR'	=> 'Instala y corra el Control de Administración en el Panel del primer modulo!',

// ACP
	'MC_SETTING'		=> 'Funcionabilidad',
	'MC_SETTING_EXP'	=> 'Todo logro sera exhibido en las paginas de historia e indice. Historial de <strong>todo contador</strong> <strong>siempre </strong> debe ser mantenido!',
	'MC_HISTORY'		=> 'Muestra historia',
	'MC_HISTORY_EXP'	=> 'Muestra enlace en la pagina de historia en la pagina de indice. Historial de <strong>todo contador</strong> <strong> siempre </strong> debe ser mantenido!',
	'MC_HISTORYLINK'	=> 'Complete descripcion del historial',
	'MC_COLOUR'			=> 'Actualice los colores ahora',
	'MC_COLOUR_EXP'		=> 'Seleccione opcion para actualizar todos los colores del usuario (e.g. luego de ser promocionado a moderador).',
	'MC_INC_EXP'		=> 'Luego de haber alcanzado su recuente avance, el contador sera incrementado automaticamente por esa cantidad.',
	'MC_SUCCESS'		=> 'Preferencias han sido guardadas',
	'MC_NOTNULL'		=> 'Valores incrementados deben ser positivos y no debe ser cero!',
	'MC_CURRENT'		=> 'Opcion actual de',
	'MC_INCREMENT'		=> 'Incremento',
	'MC_POSTS'			=> 'countador de mensajes',
	'MC_TOPICS'			=> 'countador de temas',
	'MC_USERS'			=> 'countador de usuarios',

// Index
	'MILESTONE'			=> 'Alcance',
	'MILESTONES'		=> 'Logros',
	'MILESTONE_HISTORY'	=> 'Historia',

'MILESTONE_PTU'		=> 'Mensaje <strong>#%1$d</strong> ha sido crado por %2$s, tema <strong>#%3$d</strong> ha sido creado por %4$s; usuario registrado <strong>#%5$d</strong> es %6$s.',
	'MILESTONE_PT'		=> 'Mensaje <strong>#%1$d</strong> ha sido creado por %2$s, tema <strong>#%3$d</strong> ha sido creado por %4$s.',
	'MILESTONE_PU'		=> 'Mensaje <strong>#%1$d</strong> ha sido creado por %2$s; usuario registrado <strong>#%3$d</strong> is %4$s.',
	'MILESTONE_TU'		=> 'Tema <strong>#%1$d</strong> ha sido creado por %2$s; usuario registrado <strong>#%3$d</strong> es %4$s.',
	'MILESTONE_P'		=> 'Mensaje <strong>#%1$d</strong> ha sido creado por %2$s.',
	'MILESTONE_T'		=> 'Tema <strong>#%1$d</strong> ha sido creado por %2$s.',
	'MILESTONE_U'		=> 'Usuario registrado <strong>#%1$d</strong> es %2$s.',

/***	Remove all three lines beginning with /*** to enable alternate output on index page:
/***	"The 1000th post has been made by USERNAME, the 100th topic has been created by USERNAME; the 50th registered user is USERNAME."
/***	Only do this once posts, topics and users milestones go beyond 3 (because of the English language's 1st, 2nd, 3rd)!
	'MILESTONE_PTU'		=> 'El <strong>%1$dth</strong> mensaje ha sido ceado por %2$s, el <strong>%3$dth</strong> tema ha sido creado por %4$s; el <strong>%5$dth</strong> usuario registrado es %6$s.',
	'MILESTONE_PT'		=> 'El <strong>%1$dth</strong> mensaje ha sido creado por %2$s, el <strong>%3$dth</strong> tema ha sido creado por %4$s.',
	'MILESTONE_PU'		=> 'El <strong>%1$dth</strong> mensaje ha sido creado por %2$s; el <strong>%3$dth</strong> usuario registrado es %4$s.',
	'MILESTONE_TU'		=> 'El <strong>%1$dth</strong> tema ha sido creado por %2$s; el <strong>%3$dth</strong> usuario registrado es %4$s.',
	'MILESTONE_P'		=> 'El <strong>%1$dth</strong> mensaje ha sido creado por %2$s.',
	'MILESTONE_T'		=> 'El <strong>%1$dth</strong> tema ha sido creado por %2$s.',
	'MILESTONE_U'		=> 'El <strong>%1$dth</strong> usuario registrado es %2$s.', /**/

// Viewonline
	'VIEWING_MILESTONES'	=> 'Esta Observando de Pagina de Historial de Logros'
));

?>

info_acp_milestone_congratulations:

<?php

/**
* info_acp_milestone_congratulations.php [Spanish]
*  Translation by Barbra Careballo
* @package - "Milestone Congratulations"
* @version $Id: info_acp_milestone_congratulations.php 1 2008-07-29 MartectX $
* @copyright (C)2008, MartectX ( http://mods.martectx.de/ )
* @license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GNU Public License 
*/

/**
* DO NOT CHANGE
*/
if (!defined('IN_PHPBB'))
{
	exit;
}

if (empty($lang) || !is_array($lang))
{
	$lang = array();
}

// DEVELOPERS PLEASE NOTE
//
// All language files should use UTF-8 as their encoding and the files must not contain a BOM.
//
// Placeholders can now contain order information, e.g. instead of
// 'Page %s of %s' you can (and should) write 'Page %1$s of %2$s', this allows
// translators to re-order the output of data while ensuring it remains correct
//
// You do not need this where single placeholders are used, e.g. 'Message %d' is fine
// equally where a string contains only two placeholders which are used to wrap text
// in a url you again do not need to specify an order e.g., 'Click %sHERE%s' is fine
//
// Some characters you may want to copy&paste:
// ’ » “ ” …
//

$lang = array_merge($lang, array(
	'MC_TITLE'		=> 'Felicitaciones por el Alcance',
	'MC_CONFIG'		=> 'Instalacion de Felicitaciones por el Alcance',
	'MC_INSTALLED'	=> '<strong>Modificacion instalada</strong><br />» Felicidades por el Alcance v%s',
	'MC_UPDATED'	=> '<strong>Modificacion actualizada</strong><br />» Felicidades el por Alcence v%s'

));

?>

MartectX
Translator

Post by MartectX » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:46 am

Gracias! :D

BarryARob

Post by BarryARob » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:04 pm

No Probrlemo just wanted to give somthing back for all the help this board has suplied
I know its not much but I will keep working on thing like this

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”