Community phpBB Malaysia

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Get Involved
lurttinen
Translator

Re: Community phpBB Malaysia

Post by lurttinen »

EDITed my post above...
Marshalrusty wrote: If you require someone else with knowledge on the matter, then what is your role in the endeavor?
Pay the hosting bill.
Help to build a local phpBB community.
If all goes well, you get support on your native language. (No need to pay €$£ to a professional programmers to solve, for example cookie related problems just because you cannot explain your problem using english.)
EDIT: Open Source spirit?

Sure if you don't have anyone there to help you, it might go south and not work at all. :)
That is why they are looking someone to help running it. :)
Signature is here

parasolx
Name: Hadafi

Re: Community phpBB Malaysia

Post by parasolx »

sometimes newbie are afraid to try used phpBB as there is no place they can refer when having problem. like in my country, they are more prefer to get support from community that serve our own language.

sometimes, when they have problem, i put a link refer here, most answer they will reply: can you translate it for me? cause not all people are familiar with English. although they know how speak in English but sometimes, certain terms that are used in developing phpBB make them confuse.

Return to “phpBB Discussion”