Activity Stats MOD

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
quahappy
Former Team Member
Name: Andy Green

Re: Activity Stats MOD

Post by quahappy »

Fredrik Idestam wrote:i want to change something in this modification. i would like to show users active over the past 48hrs instead of 24hrs.
but not change the text which tells
47 Users active over the last 24 hours:
i mean show users active over the 48 hrs but text should remain the same.
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p5891305
In above link, just ignore edits to language/en/mods/activity_stats.php if you don't want text changed.
If you don't ask.....
sixtvs

Post by sixtvs »

Highway of Life wrote:If you cannot do either, or if the problem persists, you can change the OR session_user_id <> ANONYMOUS to be

Code: Select all

OR (s.session_user_id <> ' . ANONYMOUS . ' AND s.session_time > ' . (time() - 86400))
I tried this fix, and got this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/s1xtvs/public_html/includes/functions_activity_stats.php on line 89
Here is the full code:

'WHERE'        => 'u.user_type <> ' . USER_IGNORE . ' AND (u.user_lastvisit > ' . (time() - 86400) . ' OR (s.session_user_id <> ' . ANONYMOUS . ' AND s.session_time > ' . (time() - 86400))      
			'GROUP_BY'	=> 'u.user_id',
			'ORDER_BY'	=> 'u.username_clean',
People sleep peacefully at night only because rough men stand ready to fight for them!
RMcGirr83
Former Team Member
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 »

there's a comma missing and that code isn't "good". It should be like this instead

'WHERE'		=> 'u.user_type <> ' . USER_IGNORE . ' AND (u.user_lastvisit > ' . (time() - 86400) . ' OR (s.session_user_id <> ' . ANONYMOUS . ' AND s.session_time > ' . (time() - 86400) . '))',
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | github | All requests for support via PM will be ignored
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beerImage
sixtvs

Post by sixtvs »

RMcGirr83 wrote:there's a comma missing and that code isn't "good". It should be like this instead

'WHERE'		=> 'u.user_type <> ' . USER_IGNORE . ' AND (u.user_lastvisit > ' . (time() - 86400) . ' OR (s.session_user_id <> ' . ANONYMOUS . ' AND s.session_time > ' . (time() - 86400) . '))',

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss!!! Bingooooooooooooo!!! It's finally working again. Thank you so much ;)
People sleep peacefully at night only because rough men stand ready to fight for them!
rstynls9

Post by rstynls9 »

Great mod, it is working for me very well on my Dark Fantasy template (after I tweaked the placement a bit in index_body.html). I performed all the fixes you described on the first page of this thread too.

One thing I find odd is that there is always at least one or two member names in the "users in last 24 hours" list that are italicized. These member names are not normally in italics, so I was wondering what might be causing this problem?? I have triple checked my index_body file and find no <i> tags. I can upload any file you need to diagnose this problem. Thank you for your help.
DragonMaster1
Name: Terry

Post by DragonMaster1 »

rstynls9 wrote:Great mod, it is working for me very well on my Dark Fantasy template (after I tweaked the placement a bit in index_body.html). I performed all the fixes you described on the first page of this thread too.

One thing I find odd is that there is always at least one or two member names in the "users in last 24 hours" list that are italicized. These member names are not normally in italics, so I was wondering what might be causing this problem?? I have triple checked my index_body file and find no <i> tags. I can upload any file you need to diagnose this problem. Thank you for your help.

I find that invisible users are italicized and admins only can see them that way. You could disable the ability for individual users to choose that option.
rstynls9

Post by rstynls9 »

DragonMaster1 wrote:
rstynls9 wrote:Great mod, it is working for me very well on my Dark Fantasy template (after I tweaked the placement a bit in index_body.html). I performed all the fixes you described on the first page of this thread too.

I find that invisible users are italicized and admins only can see them that way. You could disable the ability for individual users to choose that option.
Thank you! Yeah, I just logged on here to post that I noticed this was only happening in FF. In IE I cannot see the italicized names, so I figured that it must have something to do with invisible users. Mod is working as it should then! Thanks for your help.
alhitary
Name: Basil Taha Alhitary

Post by alhitary »

it's mentioned in the mod that it is not recommended to use this mod in a live forum
Is that mean it is bad to use this mod to my forum ??
sixtvs

Post by sixtvs »

alhitary wrote:it's mentioned in the mod that it is not recommended to use this mod in a live forum
Is that mean it is bad to use this mod to my forum ??
The mod has been validated already and is therefore safe to use in a live forum. That message usually shows up when in beta mode or as a release.
ceriff

Post by ceriff »

This thread has gotten so big that I am probably asking a repeat question and I apologize for that. Ok, so I have this mod installed and have had no issues until now. I am wanting the color coded legend to show our staff and it is acting very odd. I have it set up to be a certain color for default groups but what is happening is that if you look at the legend only some of the people in the legend are showing the color. All the colors show up when you look at profiles just not in the legend on home page. Is it possible that this mod could effect the legend?

On another note, how can I remove all permissions for everyone and start over with group permissions? I had set up some people with user permissions and then group permissions so I want to start over so I can do everything through groups. Thanks.
Abilene Marine Aquarium Society
www.abimas.org
momentum

Post by momentum »

User colours will only show only if that member group is the user's default group.

And yes, you can remove all single member permissions and place the member into a group to attain the same permissions. Doing so makes things quite a deal easier to administrate.

Craig.
QOTY: phpBB is free, good hosting is not. - robert (Lumpy Burgertushie)
JsT

Post by JsT »

This might just be me but when I updated to 3.0.5 this mod was flagged up as being incompatible and was removed. Should this have happened or not?
momentum

Post by momentum »

I've not problem with this MOD and the one board I've updated to v3.0.5. I only have one other board using the MOD but that won't get it's update for a couple of weeks.

Craig.
QOTY: phpBB is free, good hosting is not. - robert (Lumpy Burgertushie)
JsT

Post by JsT »

Just to confirm I reinstalled the mod again and now its fine :)
sixtvs

Post by sixtvs »

Not too many issues going to 3.0.5, of the few issues, here's one I cannot figure out:

here's the index_body.hrml

<!-- INCLUDE overall_header.html -->

<p class="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_END}<!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --> rightside<!-- ENDIF -->"><!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN -->{LAST_VISIT_DATE}<!-- ELSE -->{CURRENT_TIME}<!-- ENDIF --></p>
<!-- IF U_MCP --><p>{CURRENT_TIME} <br />[&nbsp;<a href="{U_MCP}">{L_MCP}</a>&nbsp;]</p><!-- ELSEIF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --><p>{CURRENT_TIME}</p><!-- ENDIF -->

<div class="topic-actions" <!-- IF S_HAS_SUBFORUM -->style="margin-top: 2em;"<!-- ENDIF -->>

<div class="pagination">
	<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_SEARCH -->
		<a href="{U_SEARCH_UNANSWERED}">{L_SEARCH_UNANSWERED}</a><!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --> &bull; <a href="{U_SEARCH_NEW}">{L_SEARCH_NEW}</a><!-- ENDIF --> &bull; <a href="{U_SEARCH_ACTIVE_TOPICS}">{L_SEARCH_ACTIVE_TOPICS}</a>
	<!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT and U_MARK_FORUMS -->
    &bull; <a href="{U_MARK_FORUMS}" accesskey="m">{L_MARK_FORUMS_READ}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
		</div>

</div>

<!-- INCLUDE forumlist_body.html -->

<!-- IF not S_USER_LOGGED_IN and not S_IS_BOT -->
	<form method="post" action="{S_LOGIN_ACTION}" class="headerspace">
	<h3><a href="{U_LOGIN_LOGOUT}">{L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}</a><!-- IF S_REGISTER_ENABLED -->&nbsp; &bull; &nbsp;<a href="{U_REGISTER}">{L_REGISTER}</a><!-- ENDIF --></h3>
		<fieldset class="quick-login">
			<label for="username">{L_USERNAME}:</label>&nbsp;<input type="text" name="username" id="username" size="10" class="inputbox" title="{L_USERNAME}" />  
			<label for="password">{L_PASSWORD}:</label>&nbsp;<input type="password" name="password" id="password" size="10" class="inputbox" title="{L_PASSWORD}" />
			<!-- IF S_AUTOLOGIN_ENABLED -->
				| <label for="autologin">{L_LOG_ME_IN} <input type="checkbox" name="autologin" id="autologin" /></label>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
			<input type="submit" name="login" value="{L_LOGIN}" class="button2" />
		</fieldset>
	</form>
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_ONLINE_LIST -->
	<!-- IF U_VIEWONLINE --><h3><a href="{U_VIEWONLINE}">{L_WHO_IS_ONLINE}</a></h3><!-- ELSE --><h3>{L_WHO_IS_ONLINE}</h3><!-- ENDIF -->
        <table><tr><!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN and USER_AVATAR --><td valign="top" style="padding-right:6px;">{USER_AVATAR}</td><!-- ENDIF --><td>
	<p>{TOTAL_USERS_ONLINE} ({L_ONLINE_EXPLAIN})<br />{RECORD_USERS}<br /> <br />{LOGGED_IN_USER_LIST}
	<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT --><br /><br />
	{USERS_24HOUR_TOTAL}: <!-- BEGIN lastvisit -->{lastvisit.USERNAME_FULL}<!-- IF not lastvisit.S_LAST_ROW -->, <!-- ENDIF --><!-- END lastvisit -->
	<!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- IF LEGEND --><br /><br /><em>{L_LEGEND}: {LEGEND}</em><!-- ENDIF --></p>
	<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT --><br /><br />
	{USERS_24HOUR_TOTAL}: <!-- BEGIN lastvisit -->{lastvisit.USERNAME_FULL}<!-- IF not lastvisit.S_LAST_ROW -->, <!-- ENDIF --><!-- END lastvisit -->
	<!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_BIRTHDAY_LIST and BIRTHDAY_LIST -->
	<h3>{L_BIRTHDAYS}</h3>
	<p><!-- IF BIRTHDAY_LIST -->{L_CONGRATULATIONS}: <strong>{BIRTHDAY_LIST}</strong><!-- ELSE -->{L_NO_BIRTHDAYS}<!-- ENDIF --></p>
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF NEWEST_USER -->
	<h3>{L_STATISTICS}</h3>
	<p>{TOTAL_POSTS} &bull; {TOTAL_TOPICS} &bull; {TOTAL_USERS} &bull; {NEWEST_USER}</p>
<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT -->
	<h3 id="24hour_stats">{L_24HOUR_STATS}</h3>
	<p>{24HOUR_POSTS} &bull; {24HOUR_TOPICS} &bull; {24HOUR_USERS}</p>
<!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- INCLUDE overall_footer.html -->
Routine things that must be done sush as refresh et al has been done beforehand. As usual, any help is greatly appreciated.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”