yexusbeliever wrote:Interesting mod. So this mod is a promised not to die like the other point system mod, right?
Definitly! We have even more interessting ideas on our list, which will keep us busy for another year (at least). As soon as we have it stable, it will be released to the MOD-DB. Then the story will go on
So we are cuurently waiting for input on the current 1.0.1 with things, we need to fix. Some are already done.
A few of them which are already done and doesn't need to be reportet again:
- Attachments and polls were counted twice
- UTF-8 compatibilty in transfer comments is now correct
- Lottery history named "No Winner" in the language of the one who started the process (now displayed in the users language)
- Mod Authors information couldn't be opened in browser due to a missing </heading>
- Mod Author information German language was missing
- Number format in overall_header.html is displayed now correctly
- Lottery and Robbery PM is now sent in receivers language
I also added the possibility to reduce the amount in the robbery, which could be stolen in each run (so you could set x percent of the cash amount of the user to be robbed). So if the user, which should be robbed has i.e. 1000 Points and you set 10%, another user can rob a maximum of 100 points (of course only if he is successful)
So this value and the chance to be successful value together should prevent the other users to be robbed completely with only one robbery.
And I'm currently working on the part to substract the points a user received, when a user delete his post/topic (there are still a few things, which needs to fixed in this part). So not yet ready.
This should now work
So again: Please report any bug immediately. Check the mod thoroughly! Try every option up and down.