Expand categories

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
sevenalive
Translator
Name: Robert

Re: Expand categories

Post by sevenalive »

Unfortunately your going to have to just play with the code. The edits i gave you may be wrong. The style your using is causing those problems.
ritsu

Post by ritsu »

sevenalive wrote:Unfortunately your going to have to just play with the code. The edits i gave you may be wrong. The style your using is causing those problems.
I understand, also thank you very much for the help ;)
skarbanan

Post by skarbanan »

maybe it would be time for someone to edit this mod and add subsilver2 support :mrgreen:
sevenalive
Translator

Post by sevenalive »

subsilver2 needs to die, hopefully 3.1 will discontinue support for it.
skarbanan

Post by skarbanan »

anything that is still in use DOES NOT DESERVE TO DIE :)
Mr.Victor

Post by Mr.Victor »

Hi, I'm running a heavily modded 3.04 installation. I added this mod through AutoMOD and install worked out smoothly with no errors. I have one issue though and after reading (and searching) this entire thread I wasn't able to find a definite solution to my problem. The cookies aren't working as they are named improperly: {COOKIE_NAME}_cat_26_aff_stat
How can I fix this?
sevenalive
Translator

Post by sevenalive »

It is possible that this mod is not compatible with 3.0.4. There are a lot of bug fixes in 3.05 and 3.0.6. Upgrade to 3.0.6. I suggest you clean house. Get the STK (support toolkit) run the database cleaner, that will delete all non-phpBB sql entries. Then upload a fresh 3.0.6 install. Since you use automod, it shouldn't be too hard to re-install your mods. I know it's time consuming to do your little customizations, but in the end it's worth it. Or you can try to auto update to 3.0.6.

3.0.6 uses a new captcha plugin system and has numerous bug-fixes and enhancements, including quick reply. There was another user who had the same cookie problem and was also running 3.0.4. I am running a heavy modified phpBB 3.0.6 install and installed via autoMOD and it runs fine. So i guess it is incompatible with 3.0.4.

Either way, update your forum software so you have the latest bug and security fixes.
isNumB

Post by isNumB »

still not compatible with table based styles?
I've found a method, if you need me just send PM ;).
mut2nt
Name: none mut2nt

Post by mut2nt »

do you have any instructions for subsilver2 theme?
isNumB

Post by isNumB »

mut2nt wrote:do you have any instructions for subsilver2 theme?
I've sent Théonaute a PM with my method, and you should wait for his answer regarding this.

Cheers,
NumB
myju

Post by myju »

Hi,

I installed this mod on 3.0.7 but i won't retain the collapsed state when i reload the index page, instead all categories are expanded again.

My browser is showing this cookie: {COOKIE_NAME}_cat_1_aff_stat

I haven't seen a particular solution mentioned in the previous pages other than someone suggesting to the users of version 3.0.4 to update their phpbb to 3.0.6

Any ideas on how i can fix this, please, as my upgrade to 3.0.7 had no issues?

Nice mod, it's appreciated.

Regards,
Myles
myju

Post by myju »

How would i make the whole row clickable to expand/collapse instead of just the + and - clickable?

Or even to get the part of the row that contains the category title to be clickable for expanding/collapsing.

Thanks,
Myles
sevenalive
Translator

Post by sevenalive »

Confirmed not saving collapsed forums in 3.0.7.
Théonaute

Post by Théonaute »

Please wait... phpBB3.0.7 is available but i didn't have time to check if my MODs are phpBB3.0.7 compliant...
I will test them soon and work on updates.

Regards,
Théonaute | ex-MOD Team member on phpbb-fr.com
No more phpBB's activities. No MODs updates, no new MODs... Thanks.
isNumB

Post by isNumB »

myju wrote:How would i make the whole row clickable to expand/collapse instead of just the + and - clickable?

Or even to get the part of the row that contains the category title to be clickable for expanding/collapsing.

Thanks,
Myles
again... this is included in my method too. Just wait and see what Théonaute will say about it. ;)

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”