Guests On Line Past 24 Hours

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot

Post by Extensions Robot »

Modification name: Guests On Line Past 24 Hours
Author: RMcGirr83
Modification description: Mod shows the number of guests that have visited in the past 24 hours on the index page of a forum.
Modification version: 1.0.1
Tested on phpBB version: 3.0.5

Download file: guests_online_past_24_hours.zip
File size: 36.28 KiB

Modification overview page: View

The phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this modification. By installing this MOD, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extensions Team may not be able to provide support.

-->Modification support<--
Last edited by Extensions Robot on Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 11 times in total.
(this is a non-active account manager for the phpBB Extension Customisations Team)
DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Name: David Colón

Post by DavidIQ »

Modification validated/released

Notes:
Apply to become a Jr. Extension Validator
My extensions | In need of phpBB services? | Was I helpful today?
No unsolicited PMs unless you're planning on asking for paid help.
RMcGirr83
Recognised Extension Developer
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 »

Thanks guys!! MOD will list the number of guests that have visited over the past 24 hours.
Last edited by RMcGirr83 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists - Eric Hoffer
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | My extensions are updated regularly on github
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer
All requests for support via PM will be ignored
madmike_mt

Re: Guests On Line Past 24 Hours

Post by madmike_mt »

does this list the people or just the numbers. i would like one that lists the people as well, and goes along with the other already who is online one.
RMcGirr83

Post by RMcGirr83 »

madmike_mt wrote:does this list the people or just the numbers. i would like one that lists the people as well, and goes along with the other already who is online one.
"List the people"? As in list the names of guests that have visited? That would be impossible as guests aren't logged in and as such there is no way to determine a guests name.
In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists - Eric Hoffer
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | My extensions are updated regularly on github
madmike_mt

Post by madmike_mt »

RMcGirr83 wrote:
madmike_mt wrote:does this list the people or just the numbers. i would like one that lists the people as well, and goes along with the other already who is online one.
"List the people"? As in list the names of guests that have visited? That would be impossible as guests aren't logged in and as such there is no way to determine a guests name.

as far as registered users and people, sorry i do not allow guest to see anything on my boards and wanted a way to keep track of activity of my members (for a game i play lol) and if it listed all members that loged on in last 24 hours as well as the already included who is online now it would give me a very good idea of who is and is not active.

basically an additional who is online for last 24 hours rather then like last 30 mins.
RMcGirr83

Post by RMcGirr83 »

Your request has nothing to do with this modification. If I were you I would post a request in the MOD Request forum.

Alternatively, you could always change the "View online time span" setting within the ACP->Load Settings to 1440 to track for the past 24 hours....or you could install this mod which does exactly pretty much what you are looking for.
DavidIQ
Name: David Colón

Post by DavidIQ »

MOD Updated to version 1.0.0.a
See first post for Download Link
Apply to become a Jr. Extension Validator
My extensions | In need of phpBB services? | Was I helpful today?
No unsolicited PMs unless you're planning on asking for paid help.
Professional

Post by Professional »

nice idea,any demo? :D
انجمن تخصصی نسل جدید موبایل ها
My Mobile Forum: M4P Forum
Every Thing That U Feel,Is Every Thing That I Feel.
Nailz

Post by Nailz »

Nice to know how many guests your getting on site, had this mod a few weeks, easy to add and works well, thanks :mrgreen:
Professional wrote:nice idea,any demo? :D
Took a screen for ya, last line showing guests

JirkaX

Post by JirkaX »

Hi, I have question regarding number of guests - how is this number calculated? Yesterday this number was 97 guests, although according to the TopList script, about 25 users visited my webpage.
RMcGirr83

Post by RMcGirr83 »

The number is arrived at by counting the number of distinct sessions within the sessions table for anonymous users (aka guests) for the past 24 hours...or 86400 seconds. Right now it is 6 am EST my time so the mod will count from 6 AM yesterday to 6 AM today.
JirkaX

Post by JirkaX »

OK, thanks. And each session means different guest? And bots are also included?
RMcGirr83

Post by RMcGirr83 »

JirkaX wrote:OK, thanks. And each session means different guest? And bots are also included?
Bots are not included if they are registered...otherwise they are treated as the Anonymous (aka guest) user.
howard_hopkinso

Post by howard_hopkinso »

I know this may sound silly, but how can I make the number of guests bold?

For example like this: 10 Guests in the past 24 hours

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”