why i cant post new topic in my forum?

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Ideas Centre
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
hagonbc

why i cant post new topic in my forum?

Post by hagonbc »

hi!
I installed phpbb 3.0.6 script.
I'm unable to post new topics (as a normal user and as the super-admin) because there is no appropriate button/link on the page.
How can i resolve this???
I've installed the "ClanzDarkness3" theme from the official phpBB page (i've throw out 4 graphic files from this template because of incoherency with my forum's subject-matter).
Here is the screenshot:
dauneq1

Re: why i cant post new topic in my forum?

Post by dauneq1 »

I'm not an expert but I do know unless you have set your admin to be able to post, they are not usually able to post.

Another silly thing that is probably not the case, but are you sure you didn't accidentally lock the topics?
hagonbc

[SOLVED]Re: why i cant post new topic in my forum?

Post by hagonbc »

solved
all the mess was caused by the theme which i have installed. simply the theme has no button images for "pl" (Polish) language. i have copied the "en" folder in the theme's directory and renamed it to "pl" and everything works fine (but the buttons "new thread" and similar are still in the english language, but it is no problem).
:lol:
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: why i cant post new topic in my forum?

Post by KevC »

You would need to search for a Polish language pack for that style.
If there is a link to the style make in the footer or in the style.cfg file they might have it on their site.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Use of unnecessary violence in the apprehension of the Blues Brothers has been approved"

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”