[ABD] report2topic++

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
imkingdavid
Former Team Member
Name: David King

Re: [DEV] report2topic++

Post by imkingdavid »

I have actually not had a chance to do anything on this any time recently, given paying clients and school, as well as personal life. I do plan on doing some work on this when I get some time to do so. I know Erik has done quite a bit already though, so he'd be better for telling what the current progress is like.
Don't forget to smile today. :)
Please do NOT contact for support via PM or email.
Erik Frèrejean
Former Team Member
Name: Erik Frèrejean

Post by Erik Frèrejean »

imkingdavid wrote:Erik has done quite a bit already though, so he'd be better for telling what the current progress is like.
Current progress is: its useless at the moment ;). I've re-implemented the basic "report2topic" function and started work on some of the additional features. But as can be seen in the commit list the last merge is from September 14th (my last local work is from September 15th).
I haven't been able to work on any of my MODs lately. I'm planning (as long school allows me to) to resume work on my MODs once we've got the next release of the Support Toolkit out (its currently in rc).
Support Toolkit | Support Request Template | Knowledge Base | phpBB 3.0.x documentation
I don't give support via PM or IM! (all unsolicited pms will be trashed!)
Oyabun1
Former Team Member
Name: Bill

Post by Oyabun1 »

Hope you get some time to continue with this. It sounds like it would be very useful.
                      Support Request Template
3.0.x: Knowledge Base Styles Support MOD Requests
3.1.x: Knowledge BaseStyles SupportExtension Requests
imkingdavid
Former Team Member
Name: David King

Post by imkingdavid »

Oyabun1 wrote:Hope you get some time to continue with this. It sounds like it would be very useful.
To be honest I don't really have time to continue this; I haven't for a while. Of course, erik may still be working on it, but I'm not for now.
Don't forget to smile today. :)
Please do NOT contact for support via PM or email.
Danielx64
Name: Daniel

Post by Danielx64 »

Too bad that no more work is being done :(
Please note that I will not be porting any of my mods to phpBB 3.1. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
prototech
Former Team Member

Post by prototech »

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as there has been no active development in years. If the MOD author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the MOD Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this mod, or any other mod that is marked as “abandoned” or “in development”, on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Modifications Team

Oct 20, 2013: Development continued
The development of this MOD has been taken over by *Daniel, see the new topic here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2205986
Last edited by Derky on Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Update
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”