phpBB.com Website Feedback

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Anti-Spam Guide
pit-PL

Re: phpBB.com Website Feedback

Post by pit-PL »

AmigoJack wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:53 pm
George R.R. Martin wrote:Nothing someone says before the word ‘but’ really counts.
That's nothing but idiotic.
George R.R. Martin wrote:Yeah, you are always right mr perfect but, what your book should i read, to make sure?
Congratulations - you're my first and the only foe, which means you are special.
AmigoJack

Post by AmigoJack »

pit-PL wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:54 pmwhat your book should i read, to make sure?
Can someone please translate this to me, now that he most likely won't look at my posts anymore? Even if I randomly rearrange all the words they don't form a question that would make sense in any context... Might this be some misunderstanding? I clearly wrote "that", not "he". Is it because I never read/watched something Martin related? Was that the offense already?
  • "The problem is probably not my English but you do not want to understand correctly. ... We will not come anybody anyway, nevertheless, it's best to shit this." Affin, 2018-11-20
  • "But this shit is not here for you. You can follow with your. Maybe the question, instead, was for you, who know, so you shoved us how you are." axe70, 2020-10-10
  • "My reaction is not to everyone, especially to you." Raptiye, 2021-02-28
Big Mac
Name: David Shepheard

Post by Big Mac »

Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 10.47.52.jpg
I just noticed that the Support Forums link, underneath the Community tab, does something weird.

It's working properly, in some places, but if I go to the Blog link and then use it, I get linked to the 3.0.x Support Forum.

I've checked the other tabs and it looks like this only happens on the Blog tab.

Is it enough to mention this here, or am I supposed to fill in a form somewhere?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
david63

Post by david63 »

Big Mac wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:56 am Is it enough to mention this here, or am I supposed to fill in a form somewhere?
It might get picked up but you should report in the Bug Tracker where it is more likely to be seen
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
AmigoJack

Post by AmigoJack »

Big Mac wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:56 amthis only happens on the Blog tab
You're on a whole different site - just look at its address. Even more parts of the menu there are out of sync and drastically outdated:
20220419 phpBB Flash tutorials.png
  • "The problem is probably not my English but you do not want to understand correctly. ... We will not come anybody anyway, nevertheless, it's best to shit this." Affin, 2018-11-20
  • "But this shit is not here for you. You can follow with your. Maybe the question, instead, was for you, who know, so you shoved us how you are." axe70, 2020-10-10
GTI
Name: Laura

Post by GTI »

I just had a wee 'to many requests' error when going from the board index to the 3.3 support forum.

I didn't think to check for the error code though but all seems fine now.
Most of us will enjoy Christmas in the comfort of our own homes this year, however, sadly, that can't be said for people in the Ukraine who are suffering day after day, due to the Russian invasion.

If you would like to make a small donation to help Ukrainians in their time of need, you can donate to help all Ukrainians via BritishRedCross or you can donate to help the Ukrainian children via Unicef. 🇺🇦 Thank You 🇺🇦
Steve
Name: Steven Clark

Post by Steve »

@ The Chief Medical Officers guideline for men is that: You are safest not to drink regularly more than 14 units per week.
- I drank that today++ :lol: 🍺
Kailey
Community Team Leader
Community Team Leader
Name: Kailey Snay

Post by Kailey »

Steve wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:30 am viewtopic.php?t=2619641
Not sure why you're pointing GTI to the announcement that specifically says to let us know in this topic. :?
Kailey Snay - Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Community rules

If you have any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to send me a PM.
My little corner of the world, where I sometimes post things documented from my job.
AmigoJack

Post by AmigoJack »

GTI wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:28 am'to many requests' error
Kailey wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:46 am
let us know in this topic
Yes, I also had an HTTP 429 Too Many Requests error when trying to visit the most recent post in this topic (but not when visiting the egosearch before or requesting the most recent post of another topic afterwards). I assume the session renewing (f.e. a sid parameter in URIs) produces one or more redirects.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Kailey wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:46 am
Not sure why you're pointing GTI to the announcement that specifically says to let us know in this topic. :?
I was just pointing out that the server is undergoing maintenance. And not to worry. :|
@ The Chief Medical Officers guideline for men is that: You are safest not to drink regularly more than 14 units per week.
Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Post by Paul »

That maintenance was yesterday evening, and tonight :).
We made some changes that in specific causes can give Too many requests as error, and we are trying to fine tune those changes in the upcoming days. Thats why we asked people if they get a 429, so that we can check the logs to see the exact amount of requests.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Well I just looked at the time frame:

April 20th:
10:00AM - 13:00 AM

And disregarded time zones. Shoot me 🔫
hicmed

Post by hicmed »

i just got this error 429 5 minutes ago
Mike-on-Tour
Name: Michael

Post by Mike-on-Tour »

I got it at 7:09 pm CEDT (or 5:09 pm UTC) after clicking on the login link
Watz fo lunch?
If you like my extensions or my support please consider a donation: Image
Talk19Zehn

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Only I´ve looked the Login-Page and after I go to https://www.phpbb.com/community/index.php as guest ....
429 Too Many Requests
You have sent too many requests in a given amount of time.

22 Apr 2022, 07:10 -> My timezone: UTC+02:00
Best regards
phpBB3 Designs - My own works: Stylearea Ongray-Designs, Adventinducement-Calendar for phpBB

Return to “phpBB Discussion”