[MODDB] Table BBCode

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
SlapShot434

[MODDB] Table BBCode

Post by SlapShot434 »

Name: Table BBCode
Author: SlapShot434
Version: 1.2.1
Description: This mod makes it EXTREMELY easy to add html tables to any post

Download Link: table_bbcode_v121.zip
Author's site: http://slapshot.termee.com/
Project Area: http://slapshot.termee.com/viewforum.php?f=42

EasyMOD Compatable: Yes

Version History:
08/18/2004 - v. 1.2.1
Changed the hotkey to Alt+G (as requested by wgEric)
Replaced tablehelp.html with a bbcode faq entry and link

08/13/2004 - v. 1.2.0
Added the ability to define backround color for columns
Created a new install file for Multi Quick BBCode Mod users

07/25/2004 - v. 1.1.0
Added the ability to define backround color for rows

07/21/2004 - v. 1.0.2
Fixed a few more things to make it EasyMOD compatable.

07/21/2004 - v. 1.0.1
Fixed a few minor link errors and changes the syntax to better support other BBCode MODs.

07/18/2004 - v. 1.0.0
This is the original version

UPDATE (8/18/04) - Version 1.2.1 - Newest version updated
Last edited by SlapShot434 on Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:58 am, edited 12 times in total.
PLEASE NOTE: I have left the coding community and no longer provide support for any coding I may have contributed to in the past. I apologize for the inconvenience and fully welcome anyone perfecting my code for the betterment of this community.

A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

Does this MOD require Multiple BBCodes by Nuttzy?
A Donut's Blog
"Bach's Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1) is driving Indiana country roads in Autumn" - Ann Kish

SlapShot434

Post by SlapShot434 »

No, I dont even have that MOD, so I do not know if it would even work with it
Last edited by SlapShot434 on Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PLEASE NOTE: I have left the coding community and no longer provide support for any coding I may have contributed to in the past. I apologize for the inconvenience and fully welcome anyone perfecting my code for the betterment of this community.

SlapShot434

Post by SlapShot434 »

Update: I set the main row (mrow) to automatically center the text inside those boxes. Not a bug nor new feature, so version number is the same.
Last edited by SlapShot434 on Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

louva-a-Deus

Post by louva-a-Deus »

Very good MOD, congratulations!

You could make an ADD-On for bbcode_box?

A suggestion for the button:

smithy_dll
Former Team Member
Name: Lachlan Smith

Post by smithy_dll »

Please use the Multiple BBcode MOD, it resolves issues with installing more than one BBcode MOD with a button. Thank you.

SlapShot434

Post by SlapShot434 »

smithy_dll wrote: Please use the Multiple BBcode MOD, it resolves issues with installing more than one BBcode MOD with a button. Thank you.

I'm sorry, but I'm a bit confused by that post. I made this MOD without the use, nor knowledge of a Multiple BBCode MOD. This specific MOD does not require that MOD to be installed, and I somewhat doubt it would even be compatable.

However.. If you request, I can begin working on making a second version of this MOD that is Multiple BBCode MOD Compatable. I know there is a Table BBCode MOD made for the Mult. BBCode, but it uses a different set-up. My version is pretty much for people you do not have that.

Let me know..

Thanks,
SlapShot434

louva-a-Deus

Post by louva-a-Deus »

If you can make a compatible version with the bbcode_box it would be great.

I will be awaiting anxious.

thank you

SlapShot434

Post by SlapShot434 »

louva-a-Deus wrote: If you can make a compatible version with the bbcode_box it would be great.

I will be awaiting anxious.

thank you

What is BBCode_box?

louva-a-Deus

Post by louva-a-Deus »

SlapShot434

Post by SlapShot434 »

ouch, it might take quite a while for me to look through that mod and see what I need to do to make it compatable. I might be able to try to finish it once I get back from a convention in a few weeks... I'll let you know...
Last edited by SlapShot434 on Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SlapShot434

Post by SlapShot434 »

Has anyone else already made a bbcode that is compatable with this bbcode_box mod, and would you be willing to help me figure out how to make an add-on for my table bbcode?

louva-a-Deus

Post by louva-a-Deus »

Unhappily I understand little of php a lot.

See the bbcode_box here installed at my forum:

http://www.ebd.escoladominical.net/foru ... .php?t=458

SlapShot434

Post by SlapShot434 »

I re-submitted the MOD today and changed the name of this topic to SUBMITTED.

Moderators, if this is wrong, please change it for me, as I will not have access to a computer for the next 2 weeks :cry: .

SlapShot434

Post by SlapShot434 »

-updated link for the download... a few people were telling me they couldnt get to it, so that's fixed.
Last edited by SlapShot434 on Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”