Modification Name: eMosbat TinyMCE Integration
TinyMCE WYSIWYG Editor Integration with support of smilies and custom BBCodes.
Modification Version:: 1.5
Requirements: phpbb 3.0.11
- support of Smilies.
- support of custom BBCodes.
- support of attachment added (1.0.2).
- support of spellchecker added (1.5.0).
- support of skin added (1.5.0).
- support of language added (1.5.0).
- quick quote feature
- allow users to select enhanced editor or default editor (1.5.6)
- automatically detect mobile device (1.5.6)
QuickReply (addon installation needed):
Modification Download: Download Link
Addon: eMosbat's TinyMCE for Quick Reply (in package)
TinyMCE's language packs: Download here
github: https://github.com/eMosbat/eMosbat-Tiny ... -for-phpBB
- German language pack by Shorty1968
- Spanish Translation by Jorup16
- French translation by Mathieu M.
- Romanian Translation by deejay_xb (in package)
- Turkish Translation by ZeNaNLi
would you like donate? my bitcoin is
FIX COMMON PROBLEMS:
these are not bugs, but problems that occurs depend on your board configuration and language so please read them before posting questions.
- if your board language is rather than english or persian
or get error messages like:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_emotinymce.php on line 114: Undefined index: eMosbat TinyMCE Integrationin acp, you should:
language/enfolder files to your langauge's folder for example for germany copy them to
2. download your language
[b][url=http://www.tinymce.com/i18n/index.php?ctrl=lang&act=download&pr_id=1]package from tinymce.com[/url][/b]and copy it's content to
- if you use themes rather than prosilver or subsilver2:
depend on base template of your theme, copy prosilver or subsilver2 content from
root/styles/subsilver2to your theme folder and apply template changes from MOD detail page to your theme.
- if you use custom bbcodes and would like to have icon,
- or if your browser do not show custom bbcode buttons correctly:
upload 24x24 pixels
gifimage with same name of custom bbcode to
images/bbcodesfolder. for example for a custom bbcode with this name: youtube, upload youtube.gif to
if you see scrambled toolbar button for custom bbcodes you can also disable help tips from acp to fix that but I recommend to add icon for all bbcodes for best result.
- how can I copy-paste from webpages to editor?
it is NOT a html editor. it is BBCode editor so it do not support all html tags. just simple bbcodes! this MOD try to convert most html tags to it's equal bbcodes, but can not convert all type of htmls with lot of css styles. if you get a bad result after a html copy-paste, you should use
Remove Formattingbutton to clean html code after paste or use
Paste as plain textbutton.
- I installed this mod but it doesn't show in theme X (not prosilver base and subsilver base)?
one common reason is that id name of your textarea tag in your theme is different than
message. like this example:
<textarea name="message" id="editor" ....
you should look at post editor template file (usually posting_editor.html) and change it to:
<textarea name="message" id="message" ....
or open emotinymce_editor.html and change:
tinyMCE.execCommand("mceAddControl", true, "message");
tinyMCE.execCommand("mceAddControl", true, "INSERT_WHAT_ID_OF_TEXTAREA_IS_HERE");
- I installed this mod in theme X, checked all suggestion you said above. still not load, but works in prosilver!
unfortunately I can not support every theme for this mod, there are several hundred theme that need manually modification to make this mod works, I can support prosilver for this only because of lack of free time I suggest you install firebug addon for firefox and see what error you get on that page in console tab of firebug. then tell me that to help you. you should know how to install MODs and how find template problem or tell a designer to find the problem