The Support Team is pleased to announce the availability of the sixth maintenance release of the Support Toolkit. This release improves overall stability of the toolkit as well introduces support for phpBB 3.0.11. This new release can be downloaded from the Support Toolkit page in the CDB.
When updating from any older Support Toolkit version first delete the old
stk/directory before uploading the new version.
Translations for this release can be downloaded here. To enable a translation, you only have to download the package and place it in the
- Introduce support for phpBB 3.0.11
- [Fix] Cannot redeclare recalc_nested_sets() in sql query tool. (Bug #63143)
- [Fix] Cannot redeclare class critical_repair in ERK. (Bug #63144)
- [Fix] Database cleaner incorrectly handles special cases on phpBB 3.0.11. (Bug #63145)
- [Fix] Incorrect language packages. (Bug #62995)
- [Fix] Handle `E_DEPRECATED` errors. (Bug #63001)
- [Fix] Properly handle adding users to the Newly Registered Users group (Bug #63011)
- [Fix] Properly differentiate between user names and user id's in Change Password (Bug #63058, Patch by Dicky)
- [Fix] Properly differentiate between user names and user id's in Merge Users (Bug #63056, Patch by Dicky)
- [Fix] Properly differentiate between user names and user id's in Manage Board Founders (Bug #63062, Patch by Dicky)
- [Fix] Manage Board Founders - Errors not displaying. (Bug #63063)
- [Fix] Manage Board Founders - Find a member not working. (Bug #63064)
- [Fix] Nested class declaration error. (Bug #63119)
As always, assistance with installation, updating, or any of the tools provided with the Toolkit is available through the support section in the CDB. Please submit any bugs/suggestions to the Support Team Tools bugtracker.
Thank you, and enjoy.
The phpBB Team
You may discuss this announcement in the [Discuss] Support Toolkit 1.0.6 released topic.