Administration - keeps showing forum in main panel

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
whats_up_skip

Administration - keeps showing forum in main panel

Post by whats_up_skip »

Yes, I have installed some mods, but I think I removed and reinstalled everything.

When I go to the administration section it opens up the side panel correctly, but in the main panel it is showing the forum. If I click on any of the options within the panel it just shows the forum in the main panel.

Even if I copy the address of the administration page I want to use in another IE it still returns to the main forum.

I tried this on two machines in case it was a local cookie problem, but it did not fix the problem.

Help please!
whats_up_skip

Post by whats_up_skip »

I am still having trouble with this, so I deleted all the bbs files (except config.php and the database). I copied all the files in again from the download.

Deleted all the cookies on my local machine and all my cache.

Still cannot administer the site.
flogger12

Post by flogger12 »

what version of php is installed on the server?

robert
whats_up_skip

Post by whats_up_skip »

PHP Version 4.3.8
Mysql Version 4.0.18-standard

I am also receiving the "Invalid_session" error if I try to go to the moderate section. I had seen this error mentioned before, but the things I have tried should have corrected it.

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”