[Discuss] Something new is here

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Anti-Spam Guide
AdrianS
Name: Adrian Silea

Re: [Discuss] Something new is here

Post by AdrianS »

I've been silently following the development of 3.1 for quite some time now, as I run a rather modded 3.0.12 on my website. I'm just drooling over the new version's capability to effortlessly perform tasks that its predecessor - while great in itself - struggled with, even after heavy modding. Wanted to let you know that the result of your hard work is absolutely beautiful! :)

Also, I just browsed through here on my Lumia 630 (Windows Phone) - the response time and readability for the mobile version are stunning! :o

Seems to me that phpBB, if rather slowly, has come a long and solid way in the past few years. ;)
noth

Post by noth »

Yeah Tuesday is going to be a good day alright (how many 3.1s are going to be downloaded???) :!: I hope that countdown window has been programmed to explode into fireworks all over the page :lol: we should have sound enabled that plays a trumpet salute, the American Anthem or something :lol:
watisnf.nl
Name: David

Post by watisnf.nl »

noth wrote:Yeah Tuesday is going to be a good day alright (how many 3.1s are going to be downloaded???) :!: I hope that countdown window has been programmed to explode into fireworks all over the page :lol: we should have sound enabled that plays a trumpet salute, the American Anthem or something :lol:
Sounds good to me, although I need just one download for a couple of times for multiple forums. So there must be a select box for how many forums I will use it, otherwise your counting will be off :lol:
Dutch Translator | Looking for, Dutch extensions translations
noth

Post by noth »

actually same here, 1 download will be applied to 2 major forums plus 2 small ones

I like having the small ones, I use them as test beds, if anything terrible happens :lol: I don't care so much!

so I do them first and my 2 major ones last :twisted:
Boardtalk.net
Name: Colette

Post by Boardtalk.net »

Should I be getting Notifications for every new post/topic on the forum? I thought it was only posts that I either started or replied to.

Update: Scrap that, I was subscribed to a forum :D

Return to “phpBB Discussion”