Extension Description: This extension will allow you to view Hijri (Islamic) Calendar beside the Gregorian Calendar or instead of it , the extension will not Delete the Gregorian, It only make Possible to view Hijri Calendar, You Can Continue using Gregorian Calendar width out any need to disable the extension.
To view Hijri Calendar you must change date format and add the below letter Symbols. Notice that we use the same letters of date PHP function and only adding underscore(_) prefix to them.
the supported letters to view Hijri Calendar in dateformat are (notice that _ is part of symbol):
_j Day of the month without leading zeros
_d Day of the month, 2 digits with leading zeros
_z The day of the year (starting from 0)
_M A short textual representation of a month, such as 'Ram'
_F A full textual representation of a month, such as 'Ramadan'
_m Numeric representation of a month, with leading zeros
_n Numeric representation of a month, without leading zeros
_t Number of days in the given month
_L Whether it's a leap year, 1 if it is a leap year, 0 otherwise
_Y A full numeric representation of a year, 4 digits
_y A two digit representation of a year
You Can Change default datefomat from Administration Control Panel=>General=>Board settings
Every user can change his personal Dateformat from User Control Panel=>Board Preferences=>Edit Global Setting.
Extension Version: 2.1.0 RC
- easy Date Format for Hijri Calendar Same of date() PHP function and adding (_) underscore prefix before the letter
- easy to translate language files
- Compatible with all styles
- Compatible with all browsers
- Supports 2 methods to Calculate the Hijri Calendar: Um Al-Qura method and Tabular algorithm
- Ability to Adjust the beginning of hijri months to consensus the sight.
- Support 20 international languages in viewing Hijri Dates.
- Ready for 3.2.* and php 7.0.
What's new in 2.1.0
- Now depends on HijriDateLib from the author https://github.com/hubaishan/HijriDateLib .
- some fixes
What's new in 2.0.0b
- add support for UmAlQura Saudi Hijri Calendar from year 1318 to 1500 AH.
- add ability to adjust date
Demo URL: https://salafitech.net
Will run only on phpBB 3.1.8RC1 and above
NOT Compatible with phpBB 3.1.8RC1 and above