Extension description: Google AdSense Extension
An extension for phpBB 3.1 that allows administrators to easily add their Google AdSense ads after first post in topic display details.
Modified from this extension: Google Analytics from phpBB team
You can install this on the latest release of phpBB 3.1 by following the steps below:
- Download the latest release
- Unzip the downloaded release.
- Copy the `ashus` directory to `phpBB/ext/ashus/` (if done correctly, you'll have the main composer JSON file at (your forum root)/ext/ashus/adsense/composer.json).
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`.
- Look for `Google AdSense` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its `Enable` link.
- Set up and configure Google AdSense by navigating in the ACP to `General` -> `Board Configuration` -> `Board Settings`.
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Extension Management -> Extensions`.
- Look for `Google AdSense` under the Enabled Extensions list, and click its `Disable` link.
- To permanently uninstall, click `Delete Data` and then delete the `/ext/ashus/adsense` directory.
- Support requests should be posted and discussed in the Google AdSense topic at ashus.ashus.net.
GNU General Public License v2
Extension version: 1.0.0
Tested on phpBB version: 3.1.3
Download file: ashus-adsense.zip
File size: 13.14 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extensions Team may not be able to provide support.