Style description: After looking around the database for a set of FlatUI smilies, I noticed that there really weren't any. So I decided to make some. There's three colour sets included in this set, default (yellow), red, and grey:
The FlatUI Smiley pack includes a replacement for every single default smiley within PhpBB. I've also included a pak file so that they can easily be imported to replace the default ones.
How to replace default smilies with FlatUI:
- Extract the contents of the "FlatUI-Smilies.zip" file.
- Upload the pak file and the colours that you want to %phpurl%/images/smilies/ NOTE: Do not upload the folder. Just the contents of the folder. So if you want to use the red smilies, don't upload the red folder, just upload the red folder contents.
- Go to your board admin > posting > smilies and delete all of the default ones.
- Click on "Install Smilies Package" and select the "flat-smilies.pak" file.
- This will then import the smilies and tag them to the correct text combinations, just like the default ones.
Style version: 1.0.0
Tested on phpBB version: 3.1.6
Download file: FlatUI-Smilies.zip
File size: 108.65 KiB
Style overview page: View
The phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this Style. By installing this Style, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Styles Team may not be able to provide support.