Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.1.
Scam Warning
User avatar
3Di
I've Been Banned!
Posts: 17538
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: I'm with Ukraine 🇺🇦
Name: Marco

Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by 3Di »

Got a request for some graphics for phpBB 3.1.x ¿?

Post it here, hopefully somebody will take care of them. :)
Last edited by JimA on Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Stickied
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Buy me a coffee -> Image
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
User avatar
Darloup
Registered User
Posts: 368
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: Barranquilla (Colombia)
Name: Henry

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Darloup »

Hello,

I need the help of a kind soul who could create three rank images based on this original image:

Image

I need three rank images based on the colors of the Olympic medals, namely: Bronze, Silver and Gold.

A VERY BIG anticipated thanks!

Best Regards,

Henry
Holger
Registered User
Posts: 1884
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Hannover

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Holger »

I am looking for some kind of REMINDER icon, I have a alarm clock icon, but it looks very ugly!
reminder.jpg
Basically the following happes when the icon is clicked:
A user reads a long topic. In the middle of the reading the user is disturbed (by work, by wife, by anything distracting) and cannot continue.
So the user clicks the reminder icon and can then in a popup set a time when he/she want to be reminded (via email or PM) with a link to the post where the icon was clicked.

I would like to have a prosilver looking icon (for 3.0!). Anyone?

Thanks!

/Holger
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Holger
Registered User
Posts: 1884
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Hannover

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Holger »

Darloup wrote:Hello,

I need the help of a kind soul who could create three rank images based on this original image:

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo35 ... cene03.png

I need three rank images based on the colors of the Olympic medals, namely: Bronze, Silver and Gold.

A VERY BIG anticipated thanks!

Best Regards,

Henry
Something like this?
medals-shaking-hands.jpg
medals-shaking-hands_glow.jpg
medals-shaking-hands_white.jpg
medals-shaking-hands_white_glow.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Darloup
Registered User
Posts: 368
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: Barranquilla (Colombia)
Name: Henry

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Darloup »

Brilliant Holger!

Many thanks for your efforts and contributions!

I love the third one from the top... Any chance of getting it as a PNG with transparent background so that I can edit them?

Best regards,

Henry
Holger
Registered User
Posts: 1884
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Hannover

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Holger »

Photoshop-file enclosed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Posts: 26702
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:49 am

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Mick »

Darloup wrote:Any chance of getting it as a PNG with transparent background so that I can edit them?
You can do that yourself, see Knowledge Base - Transparent gif's [how to]
  • "The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
  • "The good news is hell is just the product of a morbid human imagination.
    The bad news is, whatever humans can imagine, they can usually create.
    " - Harmony Cobel©
🇬🇧
User avatar
Darloup
Registered User
Posts: 368
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: Barranquilla (Colombia)
Name: Henry

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Darloup »

Hello Holger,

Sorry for the late feed-back, but I've just realized that, on the gold image, the laurel leaves have completely disappeared on the left-top portion of the image.

It was a great idea of yours to put them in, so can I have them back all over the image?

Thanks!

Henry
Holger
Registered User
Posts: 1884
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Hannover

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Holger »

It is because they are golden over golden I think?
The image is from the net, so have do not have any other.
User avatar
Darloup
Registered User
Posts: 368
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: Barranquilla (Colombia)
Name: Henry

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Darloup »

Hello Holger,
Holger wrote:It is because they are golden over golden I think?
The image is from the net, so have do not have any other.
But you managed to change the color of these laurel leaves in the silver image...

And they also show (near enough) in the bronze image...

How about putting them a bit darker in the gold image so that they can display?

Best regards,

Henry
Holger
Registered User
Posts: 1884
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Hannover

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Holger »

Sorry, the three medals are as is, from the net.
I only added the hands. :-)
User avatar
Darloup
Registered User
Posts: 368
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: Barranquilla (Colombia)
Name: Henry

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Darloup »

OK, many thanks Holger!
Holger
Registered User
Posts: 1884
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Hannover

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Holger »

Nobody?
Holger wrote:I am looking for some kind of REMINDER icon, I have a alarm clock icon, but it looks very ugly!

reminder.jpg

Basically the following happes when the icon is clicked:
A user reads a long topic. In the middle of the reading the user is disturbed (by work, by wife, by anything distracting) and cannot continue.
So the user clicks the reminder icon and can then in a popup set a time when he/she want to be reminded (via email or PM) with a link to the post where the icon was clicked.

I would like to have a prosilver looking icon (for 3.0!). Anyone?

Thanks!

/Holger
User avatar
PlanetStyles.net
Former Team Member
Posts: 4809
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:16 pm
Location: Way up in the sky close to the stars
Name: Christian

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by PlanetStyles.net »

Holger wrote:Nobody?
Holger wrote:I am looking for some kind of REMINDER icon, I have a alarm clock icon, but it looks very ugly!

reminder.jpg

Basically the following happes when the icon is clicked:
A user reads a long topic. In the middle of the reading the user is disturbed (by work, by wife, by anything distracting) and cannot continue.
So the user clicks the reminder icon and can then in a popup set a time when he/she want to be reminded (via email or PM) with a link to the post where the icon was clicked.

I would like to have a prosilver looking icon (for 3.0!). Anyone?

Thanks!

/Holger
Do you still need this? Will be happy to help if you do :)
Holger
Registered User
Posts: 1884
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Hannover

Re: Graphics requests here: ranks, buttons or the likes

Post by Holger »

Yes, please!

Return to “[3.1.x] Styles Support & Discussion”