3.1.10 to RC2

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
iorG19
Name: Georgian Iordache

3.1.10 to RC2

Post by iorG19 »

I run the update, i delete the files and then at next step i have this:
phpBB_SS3.png

Code: Select all

The installer detected a timeout
The installer has detected a timeout, you may try to refresh the page, which may lead to data corruption. We suggest that you either increase your timeout settings or try to use the CLI.
“Si cres en tus fuerzas, nadie te podrá derrotar”Georgian Iordache // @iorG19 (GeorgioGalben)
david63

Re: 3.1.10 to RC2

Post by david63 »

And it tells you in the last sentence of the error message how to remedy the error.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
iorG19

Post by iorG19 »

david63 wrote:And it tells you in the last sentence of the error message how to remedy the error.
i find something similar here: viewtopic.php?f=556&t=2377596 i son't see it before, because the title.
“Si cres en tus fuerzas, nadie te podrá derrotar”Georgian Iordache // @iorG19 (GeorgioGalben)
impreza-jay

Post by impreza-jay »

Hi, I had this problem just now, I had to upload the contents of install/update/new to my sites root, then go to install on your site again and when you get the option, choose update database only and it should work :)

That's what worked for me
iorG19

Post by iorG19 »

impreza-jay wrote:Hi, I had this problem just now, I had to upload the contents of install/update/new to my sites root, then go to install on your site again and when you get the option, choose update database only and it should work :)

That's what worked for me
my problem was resolved yet ; (because of here: viewtopic.php?f=556&t=2377596) seem i wasn't the only. i didn't try your solution but if i need it, i will; thank you & cheers m8! :)
impreza-jay

Post by impreza-jay »

No problem mate, glad you've found a fix :)

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”