Extension description: Extension Name: Mark Post Unread (requires at least phpBB 3.1.4-RC1)
Description: Adds a 'Mark post unread' button to each post in viewtopic.php, adds a 'Mark forums read' link to the 'Unread posts' search results and optionally changes the 'Unread posts' search link text to either 'No unread posts' or 'Unread posts in X topics'.
This extension uses code of asinshesq's MOD View or mark unread posts for phpBB 3.0. Thanks goes to him for assisting in porting it to a 3.1 extension. Also I would like to thank Wolfsblvt who helped requesting and implementing the necessary events for this extension.
- Copy the contents of the archive to
Make sure the file
- Navigate to the ACP » Customise » Manage extensions page.
- Click Enable next to Mark Post Unread in the Disabled Extensions section.
- First CDB release
- Compatible with phpBB 3.2.x
- Added permission to control who is allowed to mark posts unread (thanks dmzx)
- Improved performance when including mark unread button
- Fixed updating of Unread posts search link
- Converted template files to Twig syntax
- Updated description in composer.json
- v1.1.1 2017-04-27
Tested on phpBB version: 3.1.10
Download file: phpbb-ext-markpostunread-1.1.1.zip
File size: 22.82 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.