Extension description: Fetch plain pasted "magic urls" to render as rich content with the Open Graph Protocol tags, just like you see on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc.
- phpBB 3.2
- PHP 5.4+
- Let users simply copy and paste their links without hassle
- Parses the OGP image, title and description in a nice looking block
- The entire block is the link
- Falls back to regular HTML title and meta description when possible
- Falls back to regular phpBB links when no (sufficient) OGP data is found
- Fetches OGP data on posting so it doesn't impact each time on rendering
- When posting with
url=...tags the OGP data isn't fetched so your users can choose use regular links in their text when they want to
Language is only used when the extension detects missing server requirements and is only presented tot the administrator.
If you like this extension and appreciate my work, you might want to buy me a coffee:
Extension version: 1.0.3
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.1
Download file: magicogp103.zip
File size: 12.54 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.