Extension description: This extension allows you to add flair to user profiles. These are icons that show up in their profile page and next to each post.
- Adds the ability to assign icons to users, which are displayed on their posts and profile pages
- Flair item features:
- Name and description
- Background color and/or Font Awesome icon, or custom image
- Font color for the optional count
- Assignment to groups which can be automatic or optionally self-assigned by group members
- Auto-assignment based on post count or days registered
- Custom auto-assignments can be added by extensions (see wiki)
- Flair categories allow you to group items and control where they are displayed
- Settings to control where flair is displayed (overrides category settings)
- Legend page showing a categorized list of flair items with names and descriptions (accessible by clicking on a flair item)
- MCP panel and global moderator permission for managing users' profile flair
- UCP panel and user permission to allow user to add/remove optional items assigned to their group and to set favorites
- Support for custom images and ACP panel for uploading custom images
- phpBB 3.2.0
- Download and unzip the current release.
- Upload the extracted package in to the
extdirectory of your phpBB board.
- Navigate in the ACP to
Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for Profile Flair under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its
- Set up and configure Profile Flair by navigating in the ACP to
Extensions -> Profile Flair.
If you find this extension useful, please consider supporting the project by donating.
Extension version: 1.2.1
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.3
Download file: stevotvr_flair_1.2.1.zip
File size: 91.82 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.