Toggle menu not working

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.2.
igdent

Toggle menu not working

Post by igdent » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:27 pm

Gosh I hope this is the right forum. I added an overall header to integrate the forum with the main site, then merely placed the entire phpBB within that and the footer. In the main site I use "Smartmenu" which of course has its own js. I think this must be conflicting, as the menu will not toggle and the error in the debugger of the browser states that it is not defined; which makes me think it is not accepting the smartmenu js file. I notice the menu on this forum toggles nicely to the hamburger. Is there an extension that I can use to include this? I have looked but I am not sure what I am looking for. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Toggle menu not working

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:06 am

sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't.
we really need to see the site so we can look at your code to see exactly what you have done.

robert
I'm baaaaaccckkkk. still doing work on donation basis. PM your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.2 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there, does it make a sound?

igdent

Re: Toggle menu not working

Post by igdent » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:40 am

Hi Robert,
Thanks for the reply. http://www.wagra-dexter.com.au/forum1/ (it seems that is not target blank, not sure how to do that here)
It's obviously a work in progress. I am giving the site a facelift and the header here will be the new header for the entire site.

Return to “[3.2.x] Styles Support & Discussion”