Toggle menu not working

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.2.
igdent

Toggle menu not working

Post by igdent » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:27 pm

Gosh I hope this is the right forum. I added an overall header to integrate the forum with the main site, then merely placed the entire phpBB within that and the footer. In the main site I use "Smartmenu" which of course has its own js. I think this must be conflicting, as the menu will not toggle and the error in the debugger of the browser states that it is not defined; which makes me think it is not accepting the smartmenu js file. I notice the menu on this forum toggles nicely to the hamburger. Is there an extension that I can use to include this? I have looked but I am not sure what I am looking for. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Toggle menu not working

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:06 am

sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't.
we really need to see the site so we can look at your code to see exactly what you have done.

robert
I am available for custom work on a donation basis. Please send me a PM with your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.2 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

igdent

Re: Toggle menu not working

Post by igdent » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:40 am

Hi Robert,
Thanks for the reply. http://www.wagra-dexter.com.au/forum1/ (it seems that is not target blank, not sure how to do that here)
It's obviously a work in progress. I am giving the site a facelift and the header here will be the new header for the entire site.

Return to “[3.2.x] Styles Support & Discussion”