Author: Extensions Dev Robot
Extension description: An official phpBB extension that allows board administrators to create topic prefix tags that users can easily add to their topic titles. This is the same extension currently in use at phpbb.com in the Extensions and Styles in development forums.
- Create unique and unlimited prefixes for each forum in your phpBB board.
- Admins can sort, enable and disable prefix tags.
- Users will see a topic prefix drop-down menu when creating a new topic in a forum that uses topic prefixes.
- Topic prefixes can easily be changed when a user is editing their original first post.
- Because the topic prefix is added directly to the topic title, if an admin disables or deletes a topic prefix, existing topic titles using the deleted prefix will not be changed.
- Download and unzip the current release.
- Upload the extracted package in to the
extdirectory of your phpBB board.
- Navigate in the ACP to
Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for phpBB Topic Prefixes under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its
- Set up and configure by navigating in the ACP to
Extensions -> Topic Prefixes -> Manage prefixes.
- phpBB 3.2.0 or newer
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.5
Download file: phpbb_topicprefixes_1.0.0.zip
File size: 21.78 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.