[3.2][BETA] Calendar Inline View

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Ideas Centre
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
Post Reply
User avatar
martti
Registered User
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:23 am
Location: Belgium

[3.2][BETA] Calendar Inline View

Post by martti » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:59 pm

Extension Name: Calendar Inline View
Author: martti
Extension Description:
This phpBB extension provides a Calendar Inline View for the Calendar Extension Set on the Index, Viewforum, Viewtopic and Posting pages (configurable).
Extension Version: 0.3.0
Requirements: Extension Download: https://github.com/marttiphpbb/phpbb-ex ... master.zip The files are to be put into ext/marttiphpbb/calendarinlineview
Github repository: https://github.com/marttiphpbb/phpbb-ex ... inlineview
Languages: en
Templates: Prosilver
Screenshots:

An Calendar Inline View Bar on the Index:

Image

ACP Index

Image

ACP Forums

Image

ACP Rendering

Image
Last edited by martti on Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
martti
Registered User
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Inline View

Post by martti » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:00 pm

Note that this extension can work together with and interlinks to the Calendar Month View extension and other future Calendar Page Views extensions (Calendar Table View is the next one planned). Clicking on the day-of-the-month-number or the month-name brings you to the Calendar Page View when installed.

User avatar
orynider
Registered User
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:48 pm
Location: Arad, România
Name: Florin Bodin
Contact:

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Inline View

Post by orynider » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:27 pm

Hello,

There is also a Calendar Year View ? I mean a printable poket calendar view.

:D

User avatar
martti
Registered User
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Inline View

Post by martti » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:33 pm

orynider wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:27 pm
Hello,

There is also a Calendar Year View ? I mean a printable poket calendar view.

:D
That has not been planned. It might be an idea.

Jeffstev
Registered User
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:46 am

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Inline View

Post by Jeffstev » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:08 pm

Looks promising.
Is there an example/test forum where this exists? I might like this but don't want to go thru the gyrations if it's not going to work for us...

Jeff

User avatar
martti
Registered User
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Inline View

Post by martti » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:14 pm

Jeffstev wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:08 pm
Looks promising.
Is there an example/test forum where this exists? I might like this but don't want to go thru the gyrations if it's not going to work for us...

Jeff
No, I don't have a demonstration board, sorry.

Jeffstev
Registered User
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:46 am

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Inline View

Post by Jeffstev » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:01 pm

Looking back at my Dev and DevProd sites ( I test and modify on DEV then test deploy to DEVPROD THEN deploy into production - too many users would be impacted otherwise). I see I tried installing these MODS several months ago as all the files are there in /ext. I now remember that It totally crashed my Dev site and my only recovery was a total and complete reinstall of the site and then a restore of a recent backup. I'm on 3.2.

Anyone else see this?

Jeff

User avatar
martti
Registered User
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Inline View

Post by martti » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:37 pm

Jeffstev wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:01 pm
Looking back at my Dev and DevProd sites ( I test and modify on DEV then test deploy to DEVPROD THEN deploy into production - too many users would be impacted otherwise). I see I tried installing these MODS several months ago as all the files are there in /ext. I now remember that It totally crashed my Dev site and my only recovery was a total and complete reinstall of the site and then a restore of a recent backup. I'm on 3.2.

Anyone else see this?

Jeff
This extension is launched only one month ago.

Jeffstev
Registered User
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:46 am

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Inline View

Post by Jeffstev » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:26 pm

Ok then my memory failed me. I installed it when it came out. And had a hard system-wide crash.

Jeff

User avatar
martti
Registered User
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: [3.2][BETA] Calendar Inline View

Post by martti » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:42 am

Jeffstev wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:26 pm
Ok then my memory failed me. I installed it when it came out. And had a hard system-wide crash.

Jeff
Without more information I can't really tell anything about.

Post Reply

Return to “Extensions in Development”