[3.2][DEV] Groups++

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
Senky
Extension Customisations
Extension Customisations
Name: Jakub

[3.2][DEV] Groups++

Post by Senky » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:37 am

This is rather a very specific extension with predefined features, but I will publish this for free so if you see a potential in it, you are free to use it.

Extension name: Groups++
Extension description: Allows admin to instantly create a group, forum with the same name and only users within that group can see the forum. It also adds a special page where users can subscribe or unsubscribe from those groups and a special page where users can see a list of topics from groups they are member of.
Extension repo: https://github.com/senky/phpbb-ext-groupspp

Toxyy

Re: [3.2][DEV] Groups++

Post by Toxyy » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:09 am

This sounds remarkably similar to old vbulletin 3 groups, I think it may have been a plugin, but it was one of the wanted features from a client wanting to convert over from vb. Good job senky :)
I am a web developer/administrator, specializing in forums. If you have work you need done or are too lazy to do, pm me!

My extensions:
[3.2][BETA] Anonymous Posts || [3.2][BETA] Sticky Ad || [3.2][RC] Show User Activity ||
[3.2][DEV] User Delete Topics

Mohus

Re: [3.2][DEV] Groups++

Post by Mohus » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:10 pm

Here is a quick video preview
🎥
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpEPdSBN98

This extension is very useful for large forums with many sections and gives the user the power to see topics of their choice.

Return to “Extensions in Development”