[CDB] Selective mass emails 1.0.10

A place for Extension Authors to post and receive feedback on Extensions still in development. No Extensions within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: Extensions Development rules

IMPORTANT FOR NEEDED EVENTS!!!
If you need an event for your extension please read this for the steps to follow to request the event(s)
KlausiMaus

Re: [RC] Selective mass emails 1.0.8

Post by KlausiMaus »

Version 1.0.7 is still shown as actual!
Klaus (http://forum.kuhnert.ch/) :: Keep it simple, stupid :!:
MarkDHamill

Post by MarkDHamill »

Thanks. I updated the version file on my server. It should report 1.0.8 now.
Need phpBB services or a phpBB consultant? I offer most phpBB services. Getting lost managing phpBB? Buy my book, Mastering phpBB Administration. Covers through phpBB 3.3.7. eBook and paper versions available.
KlausiMaus

Post by KlausiMaus »

Yes, when you update, but before you update 1.0.7 is shown as actual not as outdated.
Klaus (http://forum.kuhnert.ch/) :: Keep it simple, stupid :!:
MarkDHamill

[3.3][RC] Selective mass emails 1.0.9 released

Post by MarkDHamill »

A new version of this extension has been released. It got a review by the extension review team and addresses their minor issue. See first post for download link.

In this version:
  • You can only select unapproved posts greater than or greater than or equal to a value specified. Other values don't make any sense, particularly less than or less than or equal to, because of the way relational databases and grouping sets works.
  • Works on phpBB 3.2 and 3.3.
  • Language variable are loaded when needed, not on setup.
Need phpBB services or a phpBB consultant? I offer most phpBB services. Getting lost managing phpBB? Buy my book, Mastering phpBB Administration. Covers through phpBB 3.3.7. eBook and paper versions available.
MarkDHamill

Re: [3.3][RC] Selective mass emails 1.0.10

Post by MarkDHamill »

Version 1.0.10 is available. The review team found one minor issue so I expect it will be released after passing a new review.

The only change of note is that the jQueryUI date control now allows you to change the month as well as the year.

See the first post for links to get the newest version.
MarkDHamill

Re: [3.3][RC] Selective mass emails 1.0.10

Post by MarkDHamill »

This extension is now approved. Further conversation should be done here.

Return to “Extensions in Development”