Extension description: This extension allows you to create paid subscriptions for members to gain access to usergroups.
- Accept payments via PayPal in any currency supported by PayPal
- Supports multiple packages each with multiple price/length options
- Subscription packages can be attached to one or more usergroups
- Users are automatically added/removed from groups as their subscription starts/ends
- Optionally set subscribers' default group
- Notifications when a subscription is about to expire and has expired
- Configurable warning time and grace period
- Sandbox mode for testing
- phpBB 3.2.0
- The cURL extension or
allow_url_fopenenabled in the PHP configuration
- A business PayPal account
- Download and unzip the current release.
- Upload the extracted package in to the
extdirectory of your phpBB board.
- Navigate in the ACP to
Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for Group Subscription under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its
- Set up and configure Group Subscription by navigating in the ACP to
Extensions -> Group Subscription.
If you find this extension useful, please consider supporting the project by donating.
Extension version: 1.1.1
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.8
Download file: stevotvr_groupsub_1.1.1.zip
File size: 84.81 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.