Update Issues

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Trekky
Name: Lesley Reed

Update Issues

Post by Trekky » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:27 pm

Hi everyone I hope you are all well.

I have just completed a long overdue update to the current version of phpbb3 and in the admin panel under the styles menu I got the following errors and just need advice regards what I need to rectify.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 2748: file(./../styles/promenu/style.cfg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 2751: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_acp.php on line 137: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3365)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_acp.php on line 137: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3365)
many thanks in advance

warmweer

Re: Update Issues

Post by warmweer » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:04 pm

Trekky wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:27 pm
Hi everyone I hope you are all well.

I have just completed a long overdue update to the current version of phpbb3 and in the admin panel under the styles menu I got the following errors and just need advice regards what I need to rectify.

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 2748: file(./../styles/[b][color=#FF0000]promenu[/color][/b]/style.cfg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I'ld have a look at that promenu.
The only thing my search came up with is a phpBB3.0 style which would mean you did not upgrade following the instructions ( no 3.0 style style works with 3.2 and prosilver should have been set as only style); If you did update with that promenu active, it's a surprise the upgrade even completed succesfully.
The year is 2192. The British Prime Minister visits Brussels to ask for an extension of the Brexit deadline. No one remembers where this tradition originated, but every year it attracts many tourists from all over the world.

Trekky
Name: Lesley Reed

Re: Update Issues

Post by Trekky » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:19 pm

warmweer wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:04 pm
I'ld have a look at that promenu.
The only thing my search came up with is a phpBB3.0 style which would mean you did not upgrade following the instructions ( no 3.0 style style works with 3.2 and prosilver should have been set as only style); If you did update with that promenu active, it's a surprise the upgrade even completed succesfully.

thank you for that advice, I managed to uninstall it and it seems to have corrected the issue :D

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”