phpbb developer for extension development

For users who wish to pay for specific services from other members.
NOTE: The phpBB team has no responsibility in these services whatsoever. Usage is at your own risk!
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations
READ: Wanted's Forum Rules

NOTE: All contracts and services provided through this forum are at your own responsibility.
The phpBB Teams will NOT deal with disputes resulting from interactions through this forum.
sbaizer
Name: Sarah

phpbb developer for extension development

Post by sbaizer » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:05 pm

Title/Job Description: Multiple extension development

Target audience: (e.g. professionals, hobbyists, students) Professionals and hobbyists

Reward: (e. g. money, backlinks, fame) Money for the time being, fame if this takes off the ground!

Deadline: Dec 5

Preferred contact method: (e.g. PM, e-mail) PM

Link to the board: I'd prefer to send you this via PM

Detailed description of the tasks: I am requesting assistance with developing two extensions:
1. Location-specific category where user enters location using zipcode/city or Geolocation API and all postings/events within a certain mile radius show up; similar to Craigslist.
2. Instead of bbcode and wysiwyg, the following 3 buttons; 1. users click on this to insert an image/video/gif; 2. inserts a link so it displays as the website when posted; and 3. adds and embeds youtube video if button #2 cannot achieve this. I would like each of these to have icons similar to other social media platforms.

Thank you in advance for your assistance with these extensions.

Steve
Name: Steven Clark

Re: phpbb developer for extension development

Post by Steve » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:55 pm

Send me a PM.

regards Steve.
phpBB is fun!! :)
Topic/Post Reactions|phpBB Vehicle Showroom + Market Place + Tracks + 1/4 Mile | Calendar
All coming back for testing soon. (dated 6/11/2019)

Return to “Wanted!”