Can't delete a PM here

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
John connor
Name: Aaron

Can't delete a PM here

Post by John connor »

Looks like this website needs to also apply that new code patch so I don't see this crap.

gfnhgf.jpg
Checking this board's style.cfg I see it's using 3.2.9. It's why I htaccess the style.cfg file. :lol:

P_I

Re: Can't delete a PM here

Post by P_I »

John connor wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:37 pm
Looks like this website needs to also apply that new code patch so I don't see this crap.
Although the bug is annoying and a patch is available, I'd much prefer the powers that be here run this board using only official releases of software.

My reasoning. It provides a very good benchmark in case there are problems with my boards or when I'm considering updating/upgrading to the next phpBB software release.

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Post by Paul »

It will be fixed once we deploy the next RC on to www.phpbb.com, which will be done once it is released. As said, we only deploy releases to the site.
As you get this error only when deleting with the checkboxes, there is also a good working around ;)
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

My BlogMy Photosmy phpBB Extensionscustom phpBB work & Development

warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

P_I wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:45 pm
My reasoning. It provides a very good benchmark in case there are problems with my boards or when I'm considering updating/upgrading to the next phpBB software release.
Agreed, although in some cases it may be necessary to patch this version (can't think of any specific reason at this time, hence the "may").

John connor
Name: Aaron

Post by John connor »

Paul wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:57 pm
It will be fixed once we deploy the next RC on to www.phpbb.com, which will be done once it is released. As said, we only deploy releases to the site.
As you get this error only when deleting with the checkboxes, there is also a good working around ;)
Okay, thanks.

When I updated my board I added the core code change right off the bat before I uploaded to the FTP.

Return to “General Discussion”