How do I ask a question, captcha or reCaptchas before a user downloads an attachment?

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Ideas Centre
marcelloteofilo

How do I ask a question, captcha or reCaptchas before a user downloads an attachment?

Post by marcelloteofilo »

Example:
Downloader.jpeg
qcz

Re: How do I ask a question, captcha or reCaptchas before a user downloads an attachment?

Post by qcz »

Hello,

Welcome to the phpBB forums!

If you're wondering what extension they use, you can contact the administrators of the forum and ask them. Note that it may not be in the customisation database; it may have been custom made for that forum.

Still, make sure it's in the extensions DB, if not, then contact the administrators of that forum.
When replying directly to me please quote me so I get notified. Thanks.

Broadcastre Computer Chat https://broadcastre.cc/forum (please consider joining)
marcelloteofilo

Re: How do I ask a question, captcha or reCaptchas before a user downloads an attachment?

Post by marcelloteofilo »

sorry, maybe I didn't express myself well. This example that I showed in the image is false. I would like to implement this functionality in my forum, is there a plugin or something done?

Return to “Extension Requests”