phpbb.com for seo links

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Ideas Centre
adamwhite
Name: Adam White

phpbb.com for seo links

Post by adamwhite »

Tell me, there is an opinion that links from forums help ranking, is it worth fighting with them, do they affect the quality of the forum and what links should be left? I'm worried about their meaning and value...
Deactivated 1950056

Re: phpbb.com for seo links

Post by Deactivated 1950056 »

I highly doubt posting irrelevant links on random forums is going to help your ranking, if that's what you're asking. It's just going to annoy the forum's users and result in the moderators removing them.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE AND IS DEPRECIATED!
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: phpbb.com for seo links

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

I agree. HOwever, if you have permission to post links on a popular forum and you do so being careful to make them relevant to the discussion etc.,
then it can be good for your google etc. ranking.
IF you are asking as the owner of the forum then having relevant links on your board can also help your board's ranking in google etc.

they must be relevant to the content of the site to do any one any good for SEO.

luck,
robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.

Return to “phpBB Discussion”