Post with thumbnails of the images under the title and the first two lines of the post

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.3.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
maupap

Post with thumbnails of the images under the title and the first two lines of the post

Post by maupap »

I apologize in advance for my last posts from this Sunday. I was looking for forums in phpbb that had posts with thumbnail images to implement in my forum. My forum mainly needs the sharing of ophthalmic clinical images So that by clicking on the thumbnails the reader can see the images contained in the post at greater magnification. And forums where under the title there are two or three lines of posts with the possibility of clicking after to see the whole post. Do you have any suggestions where to look? I googled image search "phpbb forum" but didn't find anything useful. Also on this site, the search showed me many links that seem dead.
janus_zonstraal

Re: Post with thumbnails of the images under the title and the first two lines of the post

Post by janus_zonstraal »

For the images, set in ACP => posting => Attachment settings => Maximum image dimensions:
Maximum size of image attachments. Set both values to 0px by 0px to disable dimension checking.

To the size you want.
For the text you need a extension and if you can't find one you have to ask if somebody will make one.
Sorry! My English is bat ;) !!!
maupap

Re: Post with thumbnails of the images under the title and the first two lines of the post

Post by maupap »

Thanks
maupap

Post by maupap »

janus_zonstraal wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:59 am For the images, set in ACP => posting => Attachment settings => Maximum image dimensions:
Maximum size of image attachments. Set both values to 0px by 0px to disable dimension checking.

To the size you want.
For the text you need a extension and if you can't find one you have to ask if somebody will make one.
Do you know any forum where there are thumbnails of the photos contained in the post under the title and/or two lines of the post text immediately under the title? I'd be interested to see the actual look. Thanks in advance
janus_zonstraal

Post by janus_zonstraal »

I don't know any examples.
but for the second question, read this
viewtopic.php?p=15959551#p15959551
Sorry! My English is bat ;) !!!
maupap

Post by maupap »

janus_zonstraal wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:32 am I don't know any examples.
but for the second question, read this
viewtopic.php?p=15959551#p15959551
Thanks. I have read now

Return to “[3.3.x] Support Forum”