Couldnt log in there...just saw the map...
That's because someone stupid "hacked" the board by punching in the given login and changing all the passwords. I'll have to set up a cronjob or so to reset the database now and then and make the thing secure against destructive people like that.
However, at the moment it should be up and running again.
To see Atlas Mod in action you should try the following places:
- register for an account (you can set your coordinates)
- change your profile (same)
- click map (if you're logged in you should see some bubbles that you can click)
- go to admin panel (given that the great hacker hasn't been there again) and see the Atlas Mod section
- go to a user's profile and see the distance link (only if he/she has set a position)
I'm assuming there are some changes that need to be made to the database to accept the API's, among other things. The SQL queries are not included in the .zip file.
The Mod will carry out the database setup for "itself" after you first visited the Atlas Mod section in the Admin Panel. That is because this way it is possible to set up the Google API keys in a user friendly manner before activating the map.