MOD Description:This MOD will let an Administrator create custom profile fields. The field types would include text areas, text input boxes, radio buttons, and check boxes. Administrators are able to see what users have specified in these fields on the view profile page and would also be able to edit them.
- Single Text Field
- Text Area
- Boolean (Yes/No)
- Drop Down Box
Other things that will looked at is an upgrade path to phpBB 3 once Olympus is released.
This is an ALPHA version which means it is going under major development. At the moment, this MOD will just allow you to create the fields in the ACP. Nothing More.
Download: Custom_Profile_Fields_0.0.1 [ALPHA1]
- Custom Field Title for a User
- Fields arranged by Categories
- MOD Author found ALIVE!!!
- Added the final option Edit
- Cleaned up Create Option
- Fixed a couple of bugs in Delete option
- Created a function request_var (same function as in Olympus)
- Cleaned up code
- Cleaned up code for enabling/disabling a field (Finalised)
- Finished work on ordering fields (Finalised)
- Fields can be enabled and disabled
- 'Borrowed' images from Olympus for Move Up/Down, Edit and Delete options
- Added/Updated Screenshots
- Deleted a table (One of the Olympus tables is gone)
- Finished up work on Create code and Create template
- Database gets updated properly and fields show up nicely in ACP
- Started working on Create part of the code
- Started a new template file (might not be available in final RC)
Two times abandoned lets see if I can be third time lucky. First step, lets get messy. I'll try to post a starter code asap. My main concern though will be making it easier for people to upgrade to Olympus as well.
Wish me luck
PS: I know there are loads of MODs out there which do something similar but there isn't one in MOD DB.