- Log all moderator actions, along with Links to posts and descriptions of the Action, Including:
- Topic Moving
- Topic Locking/Unlocking
Log all user Actions with descriptions, including:
- Profile Editing
- Failed Logins
Log all Admin Actions with descriptions, including:
- Configuration Changes
- Forum addition, deletion, renaming, and permission changing
Log all Errors with description of errors, Information including:
- Line #
- Get Variables
- Post Variables (Password removed upon Login Error)
- Allow for other mods to make use of all logs in addition to a Miscellaneous log.
Also, I am hoping to make all this very configurable, allowing options to be set such as:[/size]
- Log all users in user logs or just certain users
- On the log viewing page, allow all admins or only main admin to view the logs
- Prevent deletion of logs, except by main admin, infinitely or after a certain time limit.
- Use the phpBB Language System
Black means it hasn't been started
Red means a bug has been found in it and I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet
Note, most of the above is to remind me what I would like to do with this, and while I hope to get it all I may not be able to, so don't go running around yelling "Where is Feature X?".
Download: Version 0.2.3
This mod should NOT yet be used in a live enviroment.
Demo: Sorry, No Demo Board, since it would probably be unstable most of the time. If anyone would like to set up one I'll be happy to link to it here.
Set up functions and logging procedures for new/edited posts
Logs can only be viewed with phpmyadmin or similar
Added logging of deletion of posts, error handling
Packaged in a zip file
Added Logging for Topic Moving
Added Logging for Topic Locking/Unlocking
Voting Logged now
Private Messaging Logged now
Added Configuration for logging
Modified logging calls to obey config
Re-wrote topic editing and deleting code to simplify
Forgot to add some of the files to the release
Fixed some parse errors and bugs when links were logged
Added Log viewing to the admin panel
Secured logging Config and viewing to conform to logging configuration
Cannot delete logs