phpBB.com Styles Database Purge

Read me first before posting anywhere!
Subscribe to the feed, available in Image Atom or Image RSS format.
Scam Warning
Erisar
Former Team Member
Name: Eric Sarmany

phpBB.com Styles Database Purge

Post by Erisar » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:39 pm

Hello all,

In an effort to maintain the quality of our Styles Database, we will be filtering out and removing all of the Board Styles in the database that are not compatible with at least phpBB version 2.0.18. This purge will occur on September 15th, 2006.

If you are a style author who's board style will be removed in this purge, we ask that you please update your outdated board style and resubmit it as soon as possible. A list of template changes can be found here and here.

If you have any questions please contact Erisar, Styles Team Leader.
My Twitter · Erisar Design [Web Development and Graphic Design]

Erisar
Former Team Member
Name: Eric Sarmany

Post by Erisar » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:33 pm

The purge is now complete. All the board styles in our Styles Database are now compatible with at least phpBB version 2.0.18, except for a small handful that have updates currently being validated by the Styles Team.

If you are an author whose style was deleted and you still wish to update it, please submit it to us and leave a note to the team that you are updating a purged style. We've also had many people ask if they could update another author's outdated style. At this time, we will only allow this if you obtain the original author's permission.

Thank you to all the authors who have updated their styles over the past month. We are doing our best to get them validated and released as soon as possible. :)
My Twitter · Erisar Design [Web Development and Graphic Design]

Return to “Announcements”