: Change Your Password Reminder
: Reminders users to change their password after a certain number of days.
* Remind your users to change their password after x days
* If they fail to change their password once reminded, they will be re-reminded every x hours
* Users can disable this reminder if they want via their profile
* Admins can edit the user's reminder perference
* Admins can set the default password reminder setting for new users
: Change Your Password Reminder v0.3.1
Last Stable version
, Reminder Popup
2006-09-09 - Version 0.3.1
- No longer uses REPLACE WITH, so it should be more compatible with other mods.
2006-09-07 - Version 0.3.0
- Uses the CONFIG TABLE instead of a config file
2006-09-06 - Version 0.2.0
- Allows admins (in ACP) and users to change whether or not they wanted to be reminded about changing their password
- ACP now has an option to choose the reminder default for new users
- Bug Fix: New users registration wasn't meant to update the user_last_password_change
2006-09-05 - Version 0.1.0
- Initial Release (for phpBB 2.0.21)
This MOD checks when was the last time the user changed their password and if the number of days specified by the admin has passed, a change your password reminder pops up for the user informing them the days they haven't changed their password for and asking them to change their password. If they haven't changed their password, it re-reminds them every x hours specified by the admin.
When a user logs in for the first time after this MOD was installed this MOD sets user_last_password_change to the current time.
This MOD adds new fields in the USERS TABLE, so that it will be able to tell when users last changed their passwords as phpBB doesn't keep track of this.
The user can choose in their profile whether they want to be reminded or not.
Please post any errors/improvements here.
Security is important, so I hope someone finds this useful.