tjm1

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
Styles Robot
Styles Queue Bot
Styles Queue Bot

tjm1

Post by Styles Robot »

Style name: tjm1
Author: 5timothy5
Style description: This is a fluid design with a classic look.
Style version: 2.4
Tested on phpBB version: 3.0.4

Download file: tjm1_v2.4.zip
File size: 177.87 KiB

Style overview page: View

The phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this Style. By installing this Style, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Style Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.

-->Style support<--
Last edited by Styles Robot on Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:33 pm, edited 13 times in total.
(this is a non-active account manager for the phpBB Styles Team)
Erisar
Former Team Member
Name: Eric Sarmany

Post by Erisar »

Style Validated/Released

Notes:
My Twitter · Erisar Design [Web Development and Graphic Design]
5timothy5

Post by 5timothy5 »

Yay, thanks guys. :D
GHS
Name: Guilherme Sehn

Post by GHS »

Nice template, congratulations 5timothy5.
Pyro™

Post by Pyro™ »

I Like This Template, Good Job.
Iron IC

Post by Iron IC »

Very Nice job on this theme!!! I really like it :D

I`ve applied it to my site just now, and it looks phenomenal. Thank you, keep it up bro.
Takayuki

Post by Takayuki »

Really neet one. Simple plus the color combination is perfect. :D
xK1NGx xV1Px

Post by xK1NGx xV1Px »

really nice man
Iron IC

Post by Iron IC »

Just wanted to draw your attention at this (got a problem with the theme not showing correctly: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... 18#2584818

Maybe you can help me? Sorry for posting about this here.
5timothy5

Post by 5timothy5 »

I believe that is something that mxBB did to it. I only did testing on the official phpBB releases. I will look into it.
Gahr

Post by Gahr »

Love the color and design, but I would like to be able to put a personalized logo at the top...no offense Tim. :lol:
5timothy5

Post by 5timothy5 »

Of course, I assumed that people would. Just edit/replace header.jpg found in /templates/tjm1/images/header.jpg . Let me know if you need, or want more information. As an explanation for it, I really had no intentions of sharing this template back when I made it. I'm glad you like the theme guys - enjoy. :)
Gahr

Post by Gahr »

5timothy5 wrote: Of course, I assumed that people would. Just edit/replace header.jpg found in /templates/tjm1/images/header.jpg . Let me know if you need, or want more information. As an explanation for it, I really had no intentions of sharing this template back when I made it. I'm glad you like the theme guys - enjoy. :)

Love the theme Tim, and as a matter of fact I figured it out right after I posted here. Thanks. :D
marcusbacus

redirection not working

Post by marcusbacus »

I found that the redirection after posting a topic/reply (to the forum index) or a PM (to the Inbox) doesn't work. If I switch back to SubSilver, it works again. I can't find where I must edit something to fix it.
billsey

Post by billsey »

I'm seeing an error when I try to install. Here's the message:

Could not insert theme data!

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'img_size_poll' at row 1

INSERT INTO phpbb_themes (template_name, style_name, head_stylesheet, body_background, body_bgcolor, body_text, body_link, body_vlink, body_alink, body_hlink, tr_color1, tr_color2, tr_color3, tr_class1, tr_class2, tr_class3, th_color1, th_color2, th_color3, th_class1, th_class2, th_class3, td_color1, td_color2, td_color3, td_class1, td_class2, td_class3, fontface1, fontface2, fontface3, fontsize1, fontsize2, fontsize3, fontcolor1, fontcolor2, fontcolor3, span_class1, span_class2, span_class3, img_size_poll, img_size_privmsg) VALUES ('tjm1', 'tjm1', 'tjm1.css', '', '353029', 'cccccc', 'cca918', 'cca918', 'cca918', 'cccccc', '221F1B', '353029', '353029', '', '', '', '000000', '353029', '221F1B', '', '', 'cellpic2.jpg', '221F1B', '000000', '353029', 'row1', 'row2', '', 'Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif', 'Trebuchet MS', 'Courier, ''Courier New'', sans-serif', '10', '11', '12', 'ccccc1', 'cca918', 'cccccc', '', '', '', '', '')

Line : 121
File : admin_styles.php

phpMyAdmin says:
Field Type Collation Attributes Null
img_size_poll smallint(5) UNSIGNED Yes NULL

I'm having trouble following all the quotes in the SQL source, is there any chance one of those color entries is being stuffed into the img_size_poll field?

[Dang, looks like the extra whitespace is pulled out, so you'll have to count to get the field info...]

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”