Ok.. I was in the wrong forum, here is the question / Help.

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
jsmith811

Ok.. I was in the wrong forum, here is the question / Help.

Post by jsmith811 »

My website is londonpowersports.com click on link "Classifieds" to reach the forum I setup. My question is this... My website has shared borders.. Top & Left Side.. Is it possible to incorporate these shared borders into the Forum ??? Is this difficult? I want the visitors to easily be able to navigate back to my home site of Londonpowersports.com
Greenweaver
Former Team Member

Post by Greenweaver »

See this thread which is just below yours now - its along the same scenario:
http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=455448
Modage: Page Title Number MOD
Linkage: Find me at Styles Support & Discussion | Get a new style | Customise your style | phpBB userguide
Noteage:
Graphics requests to members over 20 posts and genuine phpbb requirements | I do not provide custom psd files
jsmith811

Not enough

Post by jsmith811 »

I'm ok with editing the .tpl files, it's just that I'm not experienced enough with html to know what parts to add/subtract. The other thread isn't enough to help me accomplish my goal with my current experience level. If someone could view my site and point me in the right direction with the html code I need to take from my header on www.londonpowersports.com and insert into the .tpl I would greatly appreciate it.
my forum is at www.londonpowersports.com/phpbb/index.php
jsmith811

Some Success.

Post by jsmith811 »

Ok guys.. Help me out a little.. I have this much done..
www.londonpowersports.com/phpbb/index.php

I would simply like to make my menu items that are on the Forum page that run horizontal to be spaced evenly across the top...

I don't think I want to put the left border in that is on the rest of my pages as that would make the forum to narrow.. I like it wide... But I would like to even up my Horizontal menu buttons... example: Home, Dirt Bikes, Street, etc..

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”