Time Listing Issue

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Get Involved
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
peb

Time Listing Issue

Post by peb »

• I've been running the beta for awhile now, and recently noticed an odd issue resulting in time display. Not sure if the change in daylight savings time has caused this but It's displaying incorrect time of posts.

I checked the board time zone which is utc-8 (pst) and my current time set is utc-6(cst).

On the main index it shows my last login a day ahead of what the current time displays. Also the posts are being displayed a day ahead as well. If anyone could shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it. I have the link to the forum below if anyone wants to check it out for themselves. There is a public section available.

Forum is located at:

http://evox.lunarlair.100megs22.com
david63

Post by david63 »

That looks remarkably like a live site to me!

As has been said many times in this forum phpbb3 beta is for test purposes only and using it on a live site will mean totally reinstalling when the next beta/RC comes out.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored
SHS`
Former Team Member
Name: Jonathan Stanley

Post by SHS` »

Usage of phpBB3 betas on live sites are not supported: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=400287
Jonathan “SHS`” Stanley • 史德信
Graham
Former Team Member

Post by Graham »

However, the time for a post is based on what the server thinks it's time is and it appears from what I'm seeing generally that a number of webhosts messed something up when DST ended leading to times being inaccurate for a while. There is not a phpBB issue here
"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish"

phpBB Useful Links: Knowledge Base | Userguide | Forum Search | MOD Database | Styles Database
My Links: Blog!

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”