Font Type BBcode

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot

Font Type BBcode

Post by Extensions Robot »

Modification name: Font Type BBcode
Author: Templater
Modification description: This mod adds a third drop menu just like the font color and font size ones, which will let you choice beetween several font types for a better text formatting of your posts.
Modification version: 1.0.1
Tested on phpBB version: See below

Download file: font_type_bbcode_1.0.1.zip
File size: 3147 Bytes

Modification overview page: View

Selected tags:
  1. category
    1. BBCode
  2. complexity
    1. Template Changes
    2. File Edits
  3. time
    1. ~ 25 Minutes
  4. phpbb
    1. 2.0.22
Support for this modification needs to be asked within this topic. The phpBB Team is not responsible or required to give anyone support for this modification. By installing this MOD, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB MODifications Team may not be able to provide support.

This MOD has only been tested by the phpBB MOD Team with the phpBB version listed in the topic. It may not work in any other versions of phpBB.
(this is a non-active account manager for the phpBB Extension Customisations Team)
Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Font Type BBcode

Post by Paul »

Modification validated/released

Notes:
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

My BlogMy Photosmy phpBB Extensionscustom phpBB work & Development
tmotu

Re: Font Type BBcode

Post by tmotu »

Hi, there. I'm glad to be able to add the ability to use font choices for my users, thank you for the mod. It was a successful manual install, although some of my searches for Adds and replaces took a couple tries, due to tabs and spaces. I also was hoping to find out how to use the Symbol and Webdings. And I must admit, when I look at a couple of the fonts as they are on a forum posting, and then compare it to the font as installed in the OS, at least one of them didn't quite look the same. Would you suspect this to a browser issue, or something else?

Sorry to make this sound like a negative post, believe me, it isn't meant to. I'm very happy to have this as an option, and love that it installed cleanly for me, just feels like an ironing out a couple things, is all.

Keith
bluej

Post by bluej »

will this work with phpBB3 RC5? :?:
calebmoorehead

Post by calebmoorehead »

How exactly do you install this?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”