[RC1] Ranks summarize 2.0.0

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Ptirhiik

[RC1] Ranks summarize 2.0.0

Post by Ptirhiik »

An old dusty one :).

This mods adds a page to your board dumping all the installed ranks, with the users count for each ranks, and the possibility to see all the users having a specific rank.

Version: 2.0.0RC1
Level: easy
Installation time: 5 minutes
Download: :arrow: here

Screens:

Previous stable version: here
Last edited by Ptirhiik on Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ptirhiik

Re: [RC1] Ranks summarize 2.0.0

Post by Ptirhiik »

Gently bump, as it would be great to have some feedback about the good working prior going to final :).
ayalx

Post by ayalx »

It seems nice... :D
i think there is a statistics mod that works with modules, if you make it possible to combine your mod with that mod it can be more useful.
good luck!
Xclavo

Post by Xclavo »

It works great. maybe a little alt="info" on the "view" links or bar graphs maybe, but otherwise pretty good. :geek:
shaykana

Post by shaykana »

Does it show ALL the ranks? If so, will there be a way to only show ranks that have already been achieved, or assigned? I like the idea of this MOD but would prefer that the ranks that haven't been obtained yet remain hidden as sort of a surprise as to what is next.
Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

• title="" added on the view link,
  • statistic module not retained: I don't use this statistic mod so don't monitor it, so any upgrades may be problematic in the future,
  • hidding un-reached regular ranks and un-assigned special ranks suggestion retained: I have put some constants at top of the file to monitor this :).

Ok, time's to go to final ;).
shaykana

Post by shaykana »

It works perfectly*. I especially like the hidden ranks until earned. Fantastic MOD!

*I do have an issue with special ranks not showing. I have multiple rank Mod by mighty gorgon installed. I don't know if that's causing the issue. It's not a big deal though, but would be nice to get that working too if at all possible.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”