A list of the noticeable changes that you'd likely be most interested in is below.
- Image icons are now part of the style you have set, so you can have different icons for different styles. This also means you have to refresh your style's imageset through the ACP after installing the mod for the icons to show up.
- Icons for the link on the header bar have been added for both styles.
- Renaming and deleting categories is now logged in the Admin log.
- Activating/deactivating categories now instantly brings you back to the category list without displaying a success message.
- Edited favorite list template to work around IE6's poor handling of the Button element. The Add/View Users buttons should now work as expected in IE6.
If you are upgrading from a previous version of this mod, the SQL schema has changed. I renamed some of the fields so that the names are more consistent. To change your existing tables to match the new setup, execute the following queries (for MySQL, syntax may be different for other database software).
Code: Select all
ALTER TABLE `phpbb_favorites_category` CHANGE `favorites_category_id` `category_id` MEDIUMINT( 8 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT , CHANGE `favorites_category_title` `category_title` VARCHAR( 255 ) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL DEFAULT 'New Category', CHANGE `favorites_category_order` `category_order` MEDIUMINT( 8 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `favorites_category_active` `category_active` TINYINT( 1 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
Code: Select all
ALTER TABLE `phpbb_favorites_user` CHANGE `favorites_category_id` `category_id` MEDIUMINT( 8 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `favorites_listitem_id` `listitem_id` MEDIUMINT( 8 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `favorites_listitem_text` `listitem_text` VARCHAR( 255 ) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NOT NULL , CHANGE `favorites_listitem_url` `listitem_url` VARCHAR( 255 ) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NOT NULL