SS.CSS Glossary?

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Suggested Hosts
K2-Kelly

SS.CSS Glossary?

Post by K2-Kelly »

Hi All;

I'm curious if anyone knows of a stylesheet.css "glossary".....IOW, something that explains what forabg, table1, header, etc. pertains to exactly......So in a sense as I work through the stylesheet.css I will know what part pertains to which aspect of the forum.

K2
Raimon
Former Team Member
Name: Raimon Meuldijk

Re: SS.CSS Glossary?

Post by Raimon »

there is not a guide or Glossary for the explanations, but forabg is the forumlist , the "blue" round corner of the forums on the index page, the headerbar is the header the blue header with the sitename into it.
The tabels are defined on viewonline, memberlist.php page , the blue "round" corner table.
The best thing to search is on .html files with the css clases like forumlist , headerbar etc to know what it is doing.
Normaly if you whant to change colours you go to colours.css , if you whant to change the posting page , viewtopic text, profile etc you go to content.css , i hope that you get the idea of it :-)
Need phpBB installation, extenstions, Styles or integrate phpBB with you website?
Contact me for fair prices and good service!
TeeTide

Post by TeeTide »

I wish I had this too K2-Kelly. PM me if you run across one.
Raimon
Former Team Member
Name: Raimon Meuldijk

Post by Raimon »

TeeTide wrote:I wish I had this too K2-Kelly. PM me if you run across one.
You whant a tut of al the css values ?
Need phpBB installation, extenstions, Styles or integrate phpBB with you website?
Contact me for fair prices and good service!
TeeTide

Post by TeeTide »

Yes, that would be great!
Tripp
Former Team Member
Name: Tripp

Post by Tripp »

I think it would be very helpful too. I've messed with CSS in themes enough to know how to change/customize basic things but some things I'm unsure what they do...even when I change them I see no noticable difference so the guide would be good for those types of things. :D
The box said 'You need Windows XP or better' .... so I installed linux.

Formerly Drugs
K2-Kelly

Post by K2-Kelly »

Ok, for example...Using the "stylesheet.css" or where you can edit "themes" which seems to combine all the css files working down;

H1 = the forum name (name that actually shows on the BB if you use it)
H2 = Titles when in a sub-area (iow, click on a forum and the titles there including sub catagories, sub-who is online, etc.)
H3 = who is online & statistic titles
H4 = unsure
p = site description (under forum name), last visit, time/date, moderator cp title, who is online actual statistics, and other actual info of H3

etc.

Like that, that is what I'm looking for and one MUST exist....Getting real tired of changing something, then having to check what it does and move to the next.......There are many experts here, and I've yet to get an answer to any of my questions not sure why. So this and a few other things I've learned pecking about, would be nice if the pro's would chime in.

K2
K2-Kelly

Post by K2-Kelly »

Anyone?....No one?.....I find it impossible to believe there is not a list somewhere....

K2

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”