- Thu May 28, 2015 2:40 pm
- File size:
- 13.14 KiB
- Validated for:
- phpBB 3.1.3
- MD5 checksum:
Google AdSense Extension
An extension for phpBB 3.1 that allows administrators to easily add their Google AdSense ads after first post in topic display details.
Modified from this extension: Google Analytics from phpBB team
You can install this on the latest release of phpBB 3.1 by following the steps below:
- Download the latest release
- Unzip the downloaded release.
- Copy the `ashus` directory to `phpBB/ext/ashus/` (if done correctly, you'll have the main composer JSON file at (your forum root)/ext/ashus/adsense/composer.json).
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`.
- Look for `Google AdSense` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its `Enable` link.
- Set up and configure Google AdSense by navigating in the ACP to `General` -> `Board Configuration` -> `Board Settings`.
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Extension Management -> Extensions`.
- Look for `Google AdSense` under the Enabled Extensions list, and click its `Disable` link.
- To permanently uninstall, click `Delete Data` and then delete the `/ext/ashus/adsense` directory.
GNU General Public License v2
Last updated Thu May 28, 2015 2:40 pm
Total Downloads 5305